Byron Leftwich

52 minutes ago, tywreezy33 said:

Oh boy.. the Byron Leftwich/Joey Harrington days bring back nightmares. Hopefully he is successful as a coordinator, he had some interesting times in the NFL. And don’t forget his heroics at Marshall.. 

Screw that, without Left and Harrington, Roddy most likely gets cut if Vick has stayed around and Ryan never gets drafted. Lol

5 hours ago, tywreezy33 said:

Oh boy.. the Byron Leftwich/Joey Harrington days bring back nightmares. Hopefully he is successful as a coordinator, he had some interesting times in the NFL. And don’t forget his heroics at Marshall.. 

Yes, my family had tickets throughout the Vick years, but immediately afterwards, you couldn't give them away.  The atmosphere in the dome was downright salty - the team sucked and fans were not a happy bunch.

So we gave up our season tickets until last year when we were approached with sweet 45 yard tickets about thirty rows up.  My business partner and I came close to buying them, but the PSLs were $20K each - just couldn't make that kind of commitment for 10 years...

Besides Joey Harrington, Byron Leftwich was one of the most horrible QBs ever. But sometimes you make a better coach than a player. His mechanics were off-the-chain awful ... he couldnt hit the side of a barn unless it was 10 yards in front of him. Also i didnt care too much for that racist quote he once said, saying he was the slowest black guy in the NFL, But faster than any white guy. That rubbed me a little wrong way.