mattyicefalcon

New York Giants = Shots Fired!!

61 posts in this topic

On 10/20/2018 at 10:17 AM, Faithful Falcon said:

No it's not. I'm defending Odell. Quit thinking that players should shut up and be slaves.

No, you were committing the same infraction you were accusing the poster of...policing thoughts. You can stretch my words all you want. They will never get you where you trying to go.

32 minutes ago, falcndave said:

No, you were committing the same infraction you were accusing the poster of...policing thoughts. You can stretch my words all you want. They will never get you where you trying to go.

I'm not the one on here saying that people should shut up, and play. It took you two days to think of this BS? Get a life, and respect these players.

ya_boi_j likes this

6 hours ago, Faithful Falcon said:

I'm not the one on here saying that people should shut up, and play. It took you two days to think of this BS? Get a life, and respect these players.

You literally typed, "Shut up and watch." That was the only thing I was responding to.

I, personally, have no issue with O'dell or anything he has said. I actually agree with your sentiment.  However, I do think you telling him to "Shut up and watch" was doing exactly the thing you were upset about him doing. Hence my "circular" comment. 

2 minutes ago, falcndave said:

You literally typed, "Shut up and watch." That was the only thing I was responding to.

I, personally, have no issue with O'dell or anything he has said. I actually agree with your sentiment.  However, I do think you telling him to "Shut up and watch" was doing exactly the thing you were upset about him doing. Hence my "circular" comment. 

But shut up and watch and shut up and play are different. He was talking about..........you know what..........I quit

3 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

But shut up and watch and shut up and play are different. He was talking about..........you know what..........I quit

lol. I've responded three times too often to this thread. I promise to let it go and stand on my reputation...good, bad, or indifferent. 

1 minute ago, falcndave said:

lol. I've responded three times too often to this thread. I promise to let it go and stand on my reputation...good, bad, or indifferent. 

No clue what your rep is but do you man. Do you

On 10/19/2018 at 5:20 PM, Shnikies said:

He does need to shut up and play. He just got paid 90 mil. Also, why is his daddy coming to bat for him, he's a grown man.

As much as I joke about Julio inside the redzone, I’ve always respected his walk it rather than talk it demeanor. He’s a man and we’re lucky to not have a diva top 3 wr

As talented ad OBJ is, he’s a clown and now we see where he gets it from lol

Edited by I Even Bleed Red
Shnikies likes this

2 hours ago, I Even Bleed Red said:

As much as I joke about Julio inside the redzone, I’ve always respected his walk it rather than talk it demeanor. He’s a man and we’re lucky to not have a diva top 3 wr

As talented ad OBJ is, he’s a clown and now we see where he gets it from lol

Another person just like Julio is 

DEANDRE HOPKINS

Most underrated W.R in league for years...guy never had an ELITE Q.B 

Still NEVER complaints about anything.

I Even Bleed Red likes this