mattyicefalcon

New York Giants = Shots Fired!!

61 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, octoslash said:

There's nothing wrong with a person saying what they believe.  At the same time, there is no such thing as freedom of speech in matters of employer-employee relationships.  

Walk into your boss' office and call him an a**hole.  See what happens.   

I just called myself an ******* an nothing happened...I guess it doesn't work when you're your own boss...lol

:ninja:

PokerSteve likes this

17 minutes ago, octoslash said:

There's nothing wrong with a person saying what they believe.  At the same time, there is no such thing as freedom of speech in matters of employer-employee relationships.  

Walk into your boss' office and call him an a**hole.  See what happens.   

Done that before and been with the company 12 years now

12 hours ago, Faithful Falcon said:

I hearing folks say that somebody needs to shut up and play. He has an opinion. Shut up and watch.

As you demonstrated, its a rather circular argument that could go on for ever...

19 minutes ago, falcndave said:

As you demonstrated, its a rather circular argument that could go on for ever...

No it's not. I'm defending Odell. Quit thinking that players should shut up and be slaves.

ya_boi_j likes this

45 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

No it's not. I'm defending Odell. Quit thinking that players should shut up and be slaves.

You lost your fkg mind bro.

You basically called Jerry Jones a slave owner & now Odell is a slave to Mara in your opinion.

I’m asking you to explain yourself now to all Americans who are descendants of slaves, descendants of slave owners & all the descendants of those who fought, died, & whose blood is soaked into the hollowed grounds of this great nation when they fought against that evil in the bloodiest war in our heritage & in world history???

If you’re an angry man, maybe you should do some soul searching & exercise whatever demons are keeping you from living free & trapped in your sick, victimized, mind.  Do you believe you’re a slave too?

How in God’s name can you use that word in such a simple way & apply it to OBJ & the NYG’s?  Explain how the owners of the Dallas Cowboys & NYG’s are slave owners as well as franchise owners?  Because you just made a serious claim that you now need to prove out & justify with facts & evidence.  Or are you just poppin’ off with bullchit political statements?  Do you realize what you’re saying here?

Your comments are irresponsible imo. If that’s your honest assessment of the situation then maybe you’re beyond having a sensible dialogue with.  

Lord have mercy what the heck is going on here?

Beckham has been a little diva from day one..you think this behavior would work if he were on the patriots?..The giants were foolish to give him a huge contract. Take a look at all of these teams that put up with these "me first" receivers..they never win championships.

Hey Faithful, I’m sorry if I was overzealous or if I’ve offended you.

As you can tell I’ve grown really tired of this sort of thing.  I want our nation to come together & I’m not the spokesman for anyone but myself.  

You have no idea about my life’s journey & I have no idea about yours.  I love all men & care about their struggle to survive in this messed up world.  I love the human spirit & what it’s capable of.  It has no limits.  And it has nothing to do with color.  

I also believe in the power of forgiveness.  I have sensed a spirit of hostility on these boards for years. Deep down in my gut, without mention of it, I sensed some pain & suffering from what I can only guess are from some of our African American posters.  I’ve felt some of their pain & maybe some pent up anger I think.  

I don’t know your lot in life nor what paths you’ve walked to get to where you are today.  But when you look behind the doors of all who come here, you might be surprised at what each one of us has endured & overcome in life as well.  

I’m not worthy of judging or teaching anyone lessons in life other than sharing my own testimonies.  Maybe I have some righteous indignation that I should pray about in my own life.  

But I do know that my heart is pure & I beg all of us to try to forgive & accept that there are an overwhelmingly lopsided majority of men in our country who are also undeserving of being constantly forced to somehow lay down & accept that they are racist.  It’s a lie from the enemy & stand against it.  There are bad people & racists in this world, I’m not naive.

Just like you, I will never lay down for anyone brother. Ever.  But I do know that whenever we’re allowed to come together as a nation & stand side by side as common citizens we become invincible. Satan is driving a wedge between all people & men are dying with hatred in their hearts because they believe the lies of our enemy.  Forgiveness & freedom from the shackles of our own minds is the way out. The only way out.  

I’m a worthless preacher, but I’m not afraid to speak from my heart.  

19 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

As you can tell I’ve grown really tired of this sort of thing.  I want our nation to come together & I’m not the spokesman for anyone but myself.  

You have no idea about my life’s journey & I have no idea about yours.  I love all men & care about their struggle to survive in this messed up world.  I love the human spirit & what it’s capable of.  It has no limits.  And it has nothing to do with color.  

I also believe in the power of forgiveness.  I have sensed a spirit of hostility on these boards for years. Deep down in my gut, without mention of it, I sensed some pain & suffering from what I can only guess are from some of our African American posters.  I’ve felt some of their pain & maybe some pent up anger I think.  

I don’t know your lot in life nor what paths you’ve walked to get to where you are today.  But when you look behind the doors of all who come here, you might be surprised at what each one of us has endured & overcome in life as well.  

I’m not worthy of judging or teaching anyone lessons in life other than sharing my own testimonies.  Maybe I have some righteous indignation that I should pray about in my own life.  

But I do know that my heart is pure & I beg all of us to try to forgive & accept that there are an overwhelmingly lopsided majority of men in our country who are also undeserving of being constantly forced to somehow lay down & accept that they are racist.  It’s a lie from the enemy & stand against it.  There are bad people & racists in this world, I’m not naive.

Just like you, I will never lay down for anyone brother. Ever.  But I do know that whenever we’re allowed to come together as a nation & stand side by side as common citizens we become invincible. Satan is driving a wedge between all people & men are dying with hatred in their hearts because they believe the lies of our enemy.  Forgiveness & freedom from the shackles of our own minds is the way out. The only way out.  

Not speaking for him but just knowing him, I don’t think he meant it that way. I can name a few that I think would but not him

3 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Not speaking for him but just knowing him, I don’t think he meant it that way. I can name a few that I think would but not him

Thanks ya-boi, I believe you & that’s my feelings about it too. That’s why I followed up with him like I did.  I share much of that same spirit inside me I think so I can relate in many ways.  

ya_boi_j likes this

4 hours ago, Vandy said:

Leadership starts first with organization, then coaching and then QB. We’ve never have that kind of nonsense here under TD/Quinn/Ryan.  

Soo true.

Vandy likes this

Just now, Faithful Falcon said:

Man STFU with that war talk. You have the decency to allow people to have rights, as you have. If the man is unhappy on his job, he should have the right to express himself. You're offended by this, why? If you are privileged, sit back and enjoy it. Stop pretending that everything is normal. 

Keep reading the thread. 

Faithful Falcon likes this

OBJ is who he is and you know what you get with him, an extremely talented WR with passion, who is not afraid to state his opinion and who wants his team to win.

Edited by Bigbenright
may be taken wrong

44 minutes ago, Bigbenright said:

He is who he is and you know what you get with him, an extremely talented WR with passion, who is not afraid to state his opinion and who wants his team to win.

I agree with the second part...you might want to delete the first part...you leaving yourself open for people to misinterpret

Edited by RING OF HONOR

Just now, RING OF HONOR said:

Cool...since I quoted you ...it was in my quote...so I deleted as well....

Thanks, I obviously did not mean it as an insult. He is simply very rich and will make more money in a year than we will ever see. We probably work as hard if not harder.

RING OF HONOR likes this

18 minutes ago, Bigbenright said:

Thanks, I obviously did not mean it as an insult. He is simply very rich and will make more money in a year than we will ever see. We probably work as hard if not harder.

No worries....its all good

8 hours ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

I'm with ya bro.

HASHBROWN3 likes this