mattyicefalcon

New York Giants = Shots Fired!!

61 posts in this topic

57 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

By the way, none of these players likes playing for the coach. 

Well this is third coach in four years and they had same issues. These players are too much of a drama queens in locker room. I don’t think any other coach matters.

Shnikies likes this

I think we need to stop talking about this , how did this work out last time?? The steelers Obliterated us 

in the midst of their issues last season the patriots whipped us. Lol if we have learned anything it’s that we have no advantage. In fact we go into the game with a disadvantage

Halcon-1, papachaz and PokerSteve like this

22 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Well this is third coach in four years and they had same issues. These players are too much of a drama queens in locker room. I don’t think any other coach matters.

Probably just emotional. That team has too much talent to be performing so poorly. They've also lost some close games.

32 minutes ago, caponine said:

I think we need to stop talking about this , how did this work out last time?? The steelers Obliterated us 

in the midst of their issues last season the patriots whipped us. Lol if we have learned anything it’s that we have no advantage. In fact we go into the game with a disadvantage

Why do we need to stop talking about this? Nothing we say or do has an effect on the game. 

Mojojojo likes this

4 minutes ago, FalconsFanSince194eva said:

Why do we need to stop talking about this? Nothing we say or do has an effect on the game. 

nah man, internet is important STUFF!!!!! it can alter the biggest things in life..... :ninja:

WhenFalconsWin and PokerSteve like this

17 minutes ago, FalconsFanSince194eva said:

u could have fooled me

As long as we don't end up on the short end of the stick come Monday and let them get a win then I couldn't care less about all their drama, it's not ours.. Unless we lose at let him and Eli have career days 

Edit: Fantasy wise I need Saquon and obj to eat, including Matt, ridley Ito and Teco. 

Edited by Dirtybird3

1 hour ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Probably just emotional. That team has too much talent to be performing so poorly. They've also lost some close games.

Emotionally immature. Coaching and talent won’t rescue that. 

6 hours ago, Faithful Falcon said:

I hearing folks say that somebody needs to shut up and play. He has an opinion. Shut up and watch.

It’s funny they’re saying shut up and play...........is he lying about anything he’s saying though????

11 hours ago, mattyicefalcon said:

They need a leader on team especially,  how turbulent times are for his team.

His sidelines antics are not helping anyone.

Passion is understood but this type of constant negativity definitely creates further rifts in an organization.

I have been critical of Julio's drops and lack of TD's, but I am very glad to have a guy with his level of talent and maturity on this team.  

OBJ's histrionics hurt his team, on some level.  JJ's steady leadership helps his.  

3 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

It’s funny they’re saying shut up and play...........is he lying about anything he’s saying though????

He could have simply said, just play football. This takes me back to the lady telling LeBron to shut up and dribble. There is no hush money in a player's contract. So he has a right to be upset, regardless of how he handles it. Too many Americans wants to have an opinion about these athletes that they seem to think of as bad people. Some hate TD Celebrations, and love on players that gives the ball back the the refs. Meanwhile, nobody complains about how rude some of these fans are. 

5 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

He could have simply said, just play football. This takes me back to the lady telling LeBron to shut up and dribble. There is no hush money in a player's contract. So he has a right to be upset, regardless of how he handles it. Too many Americans wants to have an opinion about these athletes that they seem to think of as bad people. Some hate TD Celebrations, and love on players that gives the ball back the the refs. Meanwhile, nobody complains about how rude some of these fans are. 

Eggzackkkkllyyy. I swear the way people think sometimes really just cracks me up. ****in shut up and play. Foh. Then always quick to scream immaturity yet you have owners taking shots, what’s to be said about that

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Eggzackkkkllyyy. I swear the way people think sometimes really just cracks me up. ****in shut up and play. Foh. Then always quick to scream immaturity yet you have owners taking shots, what’s to be said about that

These owners have egos. Truth be told, the NYG has had a problem for years. They threatened to fire Coughlin twice, and he won the Super Bowl both years. You have Jerry's Slave Owner Mentality. The situation with the Raiders and Chargers. We have a great man in Arthur Blank.

ya_boi_j likes this

Just now, Faithful Falcon said:

These owners have egos. Truth be told, the NYG has had a problem for years. They threatened to fire Coughlin twice, and he won the Super Bowl both years. You have Jerry's Slave Owner Mentality. The situation with the Raiders and Chargers. We have a great man in Arthur Blank.

Exactly. Thank you for not being a simple minded, goodie 2 shoes, my life is perfect, I’m classy as **** poster

Faithful Falcon likes this

12 hours ago, mattyicefalcon said:

They need a leader on team especially,  how turbulent times are for his team.

His sidelines antics are not helping anyone.

Passion is understood but this type of constant negativity definitely creates further rifts in an organization.

Leadership starts first with organization, then coaching and then QB. We’ve never have that kind of nonsense here under TD/Quinn/Ryan.  

mattyicefalcon likes this

Shut up and play.? So basically put yo head down and shut up and work??

Nawl man...no no no **** NO

I dont like stuff like that...and I hate it worse cause Im from the south...

Money doesn't empower you to say what you want to me...and the Owner is essentially doing the same thing telling it to the media...