Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mashburn*Fibonacci

Mods, what's the problem?

167 posts in this topic

Spongedad @ me, and like Candyman I show up!!!  :lol:  Anyway, never been banned, been put in time out (maybe) twice, had a warning from Shiney I didn't know I had, made it through the terrible "mini-mod" era on the board a few years back, but...................

I don't have a problem with anyone, ****, I'll go at it with a troll, that's just me, but the only constructive criticism I can give is don't engage in a discussion, express your opinion like everyone else, call everybody that doesn't agree with you dummies, and then flex your muscle!  That doesn't make sense to me!  

Just now, SpongeDad said:

I was here before you. Take your Six Flags Flash pass elsewhere,kid.

More lies. Just like all of your "war stories."

I've been here for DECADES. 

Just now, Andrews_31 said:

Spongedad @ me, and like Candyman I show up!!!  :lol:  Anyway, never been banned, been put in time out (maybe) twice, had a warning from Shiney I didn't know I had, made through the terrible "mini-mod" era on the board a few years back, but...................

I don't have a problem with anyone, ****, I'll go at it with a troll, that's just me, but the only constructive criticism I can give is don't engage in a discussion, express your opinion like everyone else, call everybody that doesn't agree with you dummies, and then flex your muscle!  That doesn't make sense to me!  

Seriously, I've never seen Candyman but I hear it's good. I'm going to watch it before halloween.

12 minutes ago, caponine said:

exactly !! big facts !!! i remember i posted a rumor totally falcons related and a mod told i had been warned because of some bs reason. I was pissed. 

That's bs man

6 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

The slightest bit of authority changes some people. About an hour ago, Larry told me to "Go away, child". Keep in mind that I was a 2nd lieutenant who led a company of men for 3 1/2 tours in Afghanistan. And he's just some random guy on the internet. 

Now that guy has truly been on one as of late. Monoxide rarely shows up and can probably be replaced. PK Manley may be the best on the squad. He's more than reasonable and will come to you directly if he has an issue with something

Flying Falcon and papachaz like this

1 hour ago, Duff_Man said:

I just texted him to let him know you're talking about him. He will be so flattered. He's been my friend and gracious host for the past 18 years of me visiting Atlanta for games. We will have to make a toast to you when I go down for the Ravens game. 

Also, I really miss Shiney as a Mod. Whenever i'd get reported, he'd just throw it away. HA! Suck it, haters!

Also: Once someone brings up the COC, it's a pretty clear sign that they are a **** poster.  

I think i'll go for a mod position. Then you're all ******. Bad joke? Two-week ban.

You should be banned just for posting this. Shiney let you off the hook for all the Offensive crap you posted back in the day? While he threw the rest of us in the  garbage can? And youre telling us all to "SUCK IT" ???

wow

And you are going to apply for a Mod Position? I really hope they "throw it away" your application, because everything you just said is Disgusting. And i wish they would "throw you away" for that comment

Duff_Man likes this

Just now, SpongeDad said:

You are a sad little man. I'm obviously living rent free in your fro.

Yet in still you CONTINUE to initiate contact with me as evidenced by your little pathetic comment quote earlier. You do quite a bit of projecting. Lying and projecting...

Go on about your business "soldier" boy. Those war stories aren't going to dream themselves up...

1 minute ago, PK Manley said:

All I see on the last 5 pages is a few non-Falcons threads moved to Around the NFL.  So, I'm not really sure what the problem is.

we're just chatting. like hanging out at the bar. discussing problems with the board

Flying Falcon likes this

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

IMO, this is fitting because there truly is a power abusing mod on board. Even though I have a complete personal vendetta against the OP, I completely agree with this thread.

To each their own. I don't have any problems with any of the mods, but (and this is just a suggestion) did you try talking with whoever it is you are disagreeing with? 

*I'm not being funny, I legitimately don't know.

1 minute ago, Bunchy Carter said:

Yet in still you CONTINUE to initiate contact with me as evidenced by your little pathetic comment quote earlier. You do quite a bit of projecting. Lying and projecting...

Go on about your business "soldier" boy. Those war stories aren't going to dream themselves up...

I was agreeing with you. Not sure how you took that backwards.

You're obviously looking to instigate a fight. Take down my pictures off your wall. Lose my number. I told you I'm moving on with my life. You're just sounding like a bitter ex right now. 

8 minutes ago, PK Manley said:

All I see on the last 5 pages is a few non-Falcons threads moved to Around the NFL.  So, I'm not really sure what the problem is.

TATF'n is serious business

papachaz likes this

2 minutes ago, Bunchy Carter said:

To each their own. I don't have any problems with any of the mods, but (and this is just a suggestion) did you try talking with whoever it is you are disagreeing with? 

*I'm not being funny, I legitimately don't know.

honestly have zero intentions to. You show respect to those who show respect back. If a particular mod can't respect you enough to discuss what he has an issue with but instead will use their power against you, why waste the time. You may view it as complaining but for me i'm just chiming in on the conversation and speaking my mind. Like I said earlier, PK Manley may be the only current mod who deserves any type of respect from the board. Some may even disagree, just like some disagree about Larry. It is what it is. But just because you don't agree with the conversation being had, it doesn't mean that the conversation shouldn't be had. Certain mods make public threats to other posters, why not discuss the bs publicly

Flying Falcon and roguebeaver like this

8 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

That's bs man

Now that guy has truly been on one as of late. Monoxide rarely shows up and can probably be replaced. PK Manley may be the best on the squad. He's more than reasonable and will come to you directly if he has an issue with something

i think Mods abuse their power a lil too much 

ya_boi_j and SpongeDad like this

1 hour ago, Duff_Man said:

I just texted him to let him know you're talking about him. He will be so flattered. He's been my friend and gracious host for the past 18 years of me visiting Atlanta for games. We will have to make a toast to you when I go down for the Ravens game. 

Also, I really miss Shiney as a Mod. Whenever i'd get reported, he'd just throw it away. HA! Suck it, haters!

Also: Once someone brings up the COC, it's a pretty clear sign that they are a **** poster.  

I think i'll go for a mod position. Then you're all ******. Bad joke? Two-week ban.

Well since all mine are Zingers i am safe! :D

Zero complaints here about the mods I think they use the big stick as a last resort and move threads appropriately to correct forums.Merge threads when they need to be merged and off load rubbish lock it and so on.Outside of that I don't really see too many issues at all.

papachaz likes this

1 minute ago, SpongeDad said:

Does Candyman have bees in the movie? I keep thinking that I saw it a long time ago.

It's been a while, if there were bees in the one I saw, I forgot, but Candyman is a brother!!!!  :D

Flying Falcon and SpongeDad like this

52 minutes ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

And this is why people like me are always stepping on egg-shells

"suck less"