Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kung Fu Kenny

Demar Dotson on Takk back

17 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Kung Fu Kenny said:

I don't know about y'all but I'm about fed up with this bullchit!!!!  Those weren't the only calls not made.  

This has been going on for several years against our team.  You have to begin to wonder wtf is going on.  Then you see total BS calls helping people like Aaron Rodgers and whatnot.  

Our guys need to start being more vocal & DQ needs to raise absolute **** with the refs & stay on them in order to draw max attention to the blatant holding.  It's beyond problematic, it's costing us dearly on the field.  

:bang:

Image result for Blind ref gifs

Honestly, I think some teams just have the philosophy they will hold you EVERY play until they are called. Then they won't hold for maybe one play, then hold again every play till they are called again. Then MAYBE they stop holding on about the 3rd call. It's like they dare the refs to call it on every play. Cause they're gonna do it every play until you do.

A lot of defensive secondaries do this as well.

It's similar to the way Glavine and Cox used to game the umps.

1 inch outside - STRIKE!
2 inches outside - STRIKE!!
3 inches outside - STRIKE!!!

4 inches outside - BALL
Glavine with an icy stare.
Cox from the dugout: "What the heck ump? It's the same spot he's been throwing at all day!!!" 

2 hours ago, Kung Fu Kenny said:

And the worst thing about it is the Rrferee is looking right at the play. This is just a still frame and some times those can be misleading but there is absolutely no excuse for missing this call.

I also know our d-Line hasn't been doing a good enough job getting pressure either

This has frustrated me to no end. We have a lot of speed rushers who continue to get mugged when rushing the passer. Then, we get called for ticky tacky holding calls on running plays. The inconsistency in officiating this season is appalling. 

Drew4719 likes this

11 minutes ago, Jpg428gggg said:

This has frustrated me to no end. We have a lot of speed rushers who continue to get mugged when rushing the passer. Then, we get called for ticky tacky holding calls on running plays. The inconsistency in officiating this season is appalling. 

For me that’s what’s making the game hard to watch. If you’re not a fan of a Marquee team you don’t know what kind of reffing you’re gonna get. Should have done our thing in the super bowl and should have run the ball, but go count how many times they called Holding on the Patriots. We screwed up that game but the refs weren’t helping either. 

37 minutes ago, Jpg428gggg said:

Same here, wish our players would get into a few scuffles to call attention to all this ridiculous holding.

Holding penalties by team....based on 2017 season

http://www.nflpenalties.com/penalty/offensive-holding?year=2017&view=team

i would guess every team makes similar complaints, except the Packers who can’t.

the Bengals actually had the biggest gain in calls for vs calls against. (+13)

falcons were basically even, for those too lazy to click a link.

12 hours ago, TheFalcoholic said:

We get holding called about 10% of the time that it is occurring. I have seen Beasley getting held a lot this year with very few calls. 

I don't get it with Vic, he seems to never draw a holding call.

He and Takk should get some opportunities Monday to make plays.

Drew4719 likes this