Should we trade Trufant for P. Peterson

Flying Falcon

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Lol you joined the group that was spoiled by success. I’m familiar with cheering for a loser so this **** is nothing to me lol

Well, I've been a fan since late 70's, but I swore this was our year. Now my family (who's Saints and Cowboys fans) are teasing me. I never had to hear this much crap before now. It's starting to get to me.

Just now, Flying Falcon said:

Well, I've been a fan since late 70's, but I swore this was our year. Now my family (who's Saints and Cowboys fans) are teasing me. I never had to hear this much crap before now. It's starting to get to me.

Lol you’re in for a long year then. When people talk **** to me I just tell them the falcons suck. What the **** can I do about it. No one likes to talk to me because I don’t sit there and argue with them 

4 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Lol you’re in for a long year then. When people talk **** to me I just tell them the falcons suck. What the **** can I do about it. No one likes to talk to me because I don’t sit there and argue with them 

That's what I started saying too. My brother called me and started to ask what's going on with MY dirty birds. I told him "We Suck". Our conversation was short after that, cause I guess he didn't have anything else to talk about. LOL!!!

Just now, Flying Falcon said:

That's what I started saying too. My brother called me and started to ask what's going on with MY dirty birds. I told him "We Suck". Our conversation was short after that, cause I guess he didn't have anything else to talk about. LOL!!!

There ya have it lol. I hate it when people say “what’s up with ya birds bruh”. Mutha fluffa I ain’t on the sidelines and in the locker room. One woman got the business though. She started talking **** at 5:30 in the morning and I was already pissed off because I went in early for no reason. I had time that morning lol

5 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

There ya have it lol. I hate it when people say “what’s up with ya birds bruh”. Mutha fluffa I ain’t on the sidelines and in the locker room. One woman got the business though. She started talking **** at 5:30 in the morning and I was already pissed off because I went in early for no reason. I had time that morning lol

:lol: