Jump to content

Should we trade Trufant for P. Peterson


Flying Falcon
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Lol you joined the group that was spoiled by success. I’m familiar with cheering for a loser so this **** is nothing to me lol

Well, I've been a fan since late 70's, but I swore this was our year. Now my family (who's Saints and Cowboys fans) are teasing me. I never had to hear this much crap before now. It's starting to get to me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Flying Falcon said:

Well, I've been a fan since late 70's, but I swore this was our year. Now my family (who's Saints and Cowboys fans) are teasing me. I never had to hear this much crap before now. It's starting to get to me.

Lol you’re in for a long year then. When people talk **** to me I just tell them the falcons suck. What the **** can I do about it. No one likes to talk to me because I don’t sit there and argue with them 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Lol you’re in for a long year then. When people talk **** to me I just tell them the falcons suck. What the **** can I do about it. No one likes to talk to me because I don’t sit there and argue with them 

That's what I started saying too. My brother called me and started to ask what's going on with MY dirty birds. I told him "We Suck". Our conversation was short after that, cause I guess he didn't have anything else to talk about. LOL!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Flying Falcon said:

That's what I started saying too. My brother called me and started to ask what's going on with MY dirty birds. I told him "We Suck". Our conversation was short after that, cause I guess he didn't have anything else to talk about. LOL!!!

There ya have it lol. I hate it when people say “what’s up with ya birds bruh”. Mutha fluffa I ain’t on the sidelines and in the locker room. One woman got the business though. She started talking **** at 5:30 in the morning and I was already pissed off because I went in early for no reason. I had time that morning lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

There ya have it lol. I hate it when people say “what’s up with ya birds bruh”. Mutha fluffa I ain’t on the sidelines and in the locker room. One woman got the business though. She started talking **** at 5:30 in the morning and I was already pissed off because I went in early for no reason. I had time that morning lol

:lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...