Takk and Beasley this is the week to eat

1 hour ago, Atlantafan21 said:

The last time Takk said something like that he got 3 sacks on the Bengals. I’ll take his word for it. We might need it. 

Like when he said that Roethlesberger (spellinmg who cares) had never met TAKK. He went that whole sunday and never met him. I love Takk But sometimes you just need to play and not run your mouth.

3 hours ago, Skeetbird said:

Like when he said that Roethlesberger (spellinmg who cares) had never met TAKK. He went that whole sunday and never met him. I love Takk But sometimes you just need to play and not run your mouth.

2 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

Actually the last time Takk spoke like that he got blanked against the Steelers.

I honestly forgot about that. But in my defense and his, last time he said "I got you ATL", we got 3 sacks.

7 hours ago, Clark said:

Willing to bet Vic doesn't do a darn thing.  I do expect Takk to eat though.  With that said, I also expect Eli to have his best game of the season against us.

After this non performance the fo will see he's a lost cause.. He only shows up against trash lines, let's see if he can actually play defense