Falcon Blitz

Jermaine Grace

84 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Pass was accurate, Duke was in good position and tight coverage. Arch  broke down the play and gave props to Duke. One of the rare play he made. 

Didn't you know you can't give Duke any sort of props? Coverage was good, and it ended up as an interception. I know the chances are slim but I would love nothing more than for Duke to show out

osiruz and falcons007 like this

1 hour ago, stizz said:

Duke was in position, but still has no idea where he is on a field in football awareness. An accurate pass and the receiver catches the ball because Duke never turns around to break up a pass. 

the only difference if he had turned around on that play would have been the angle of the ball after deflecting off his face mask. Probably worked the best as we could have hoped for with him not turning back to look for the ball  ;)

falcons007 likes this

2 hours ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Welcome back...with a little Grace...maybe our season can be pulled from the depths of ****....

Bruh I hope so this Kid is an upgrade over Duke for sure!

RING OF HONOR likes this

2 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Bruh I hope so this Kid is an upgrade over Duke for sure!

He was before he was cut....didn't make sense to cut him....classic case of the powers to be not wanting to admit they were wrong

vitaman and blkbigdog35 like this

Just now, RING OF HONOR said:

He was before he was cut....didn't make sense to cut him....classic case of the powers to be not wanting to admit they were wrong

Let’s hope he’s active!

RING OF HONOR likes this

8 minutes ago, FalconBlood said:

1) Campbell

2) Grace

3) Oluokun

4) Ishmael

5) Riley

so this.

Carter?

I'd also put Foye ahead of Grace. When has the guy ever played D?

3 hours ago, falcons007 said:

Considering most of the players were not even near the receivers and RB. I will take a guy who is plastered to a receiver Even if it’s one play, 

He turned around and ran the other way. He has done that all season you are giving him too much credit. 

4 hours ago, Bquinn_11 said:

I’ll have to see it again, but it looked like PI to me. Illegal contact in the least 

Not at all. He wasn’t grabbing or extending his arm. Not turning head doesn’t mean penalty.

Vandy likes this

Grace made some nice plays with the Falcons, the first time around....I hope he can pick up where he left off! 
It's just curious to me, though, what kind of injury did he have, that the Seahags didn't choose to keep him??? 

36 minutes ago, red falcon said:

He turned around and ran the other way. He has done that all season you are giving him too much credit. 

I am not giving anything, it was good play and Arch gave him credit for key play. That’s good enough for me. No one is saying duke is good but he made a play.