Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Top Flight

This guy is awesome!!

33 posts in this topic

Didn’t see it posted but this looks like it was after the Bucs-Falcons game and this guy is just having a blast yelling at the players. My favorite is what he says to Duke and the securities reaction is gold! I’m on mobile so hopefully this link works. Idk how to embed on mobile so apologies in advance

https://twitter.com/RageeOfficial/status/1051817073897279488 

Edited by Top Flight

1 hour ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

That's kinda messed up after a win getting trashed by some troll in the tunnel lol

It is was so wrong to put Duke on blast like that but still kinda funny how bold people are these days and being real most were thinking it.  

putnam6, Vandy, ya_boi_j and 1 other like this

2 minutes ago, Monolith2001 said:

It is was so wrong to put Duke on blast like that but still kinda funny how bold people are these days and being real most were thinking it.  

You can say whatever you want to say to those athletes. It’s on the athlete to pay it any attention. In dukes case, kudos to the fan

4 hours ago, Dem Birds said:

Agreed, I don't like it personally. 

Oh come on. He was hyping everyone up but Duke’s bum ***. He’s definitely sorta got better these last couple games though. But that’s not saying much when he’s been playing as bad as he was. 

Top Flight likes this

30 minutes ago, shock said:

Oh come on. He was hyping everyone up but Duke’s bum ***. He’s definitely sorta got better these last couple games though. But that’s not saying much when he’s been playing as bad as he was. 

We all know Duke has struggled, Duke knows he's struggled. As a man, if someone who is supposed to be on your side is berating you, do you think that would cause you to respond well? There are different mindsets, some people are going to respond to try to prove the doubters wrong, Duke is probably one of those. But some people want to feel supported, they may not respond the same way. I don't claim to know which one Duke is but I bet he would still respond more to positive support from the fans. That **** might want to make him play harder for us. He gets enough criticism from the coaches I'm sure. He doesn't need some random fan that hasn't coached or played a lick of professional football yelling **** at him. Not when he's supposed to be on your side. That's just me though. All for the other stuff though. As long as he's in a Falcons uniform I'm gonna cheer my *** off for him. 

Falconsin2012 likes this

8 hours ago, TheUsualStuff said:

We should have someone who could yell at posters here like that.

"GO PMF! GO GET YOU SOME!!!"

"LOSTIN MEXICO!!! TIGHTEN UP... WHATCHU DOIN' OUT THERE??!?"

looks like you got it handled pretty good there my good man :tiphat: