Falcons Fan MVP

Do you guys think Ridley, Sanu or Grady will play vs Giants.

54 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Get ready for Russell Gage show fellas.

Calling it  NOW!

Hes ready to shock NFL!

I can see it but will DQ let him get the snaps over Hall and Hardy?

FalconBlood likes this

Just now, Jerz #DukeSZN said:

I can see it but will DQ let him get the snaps over Hall and Hardy?

Over Hardy you bet its happening....

Both Hall and Gage are ready..and have better route running and onfield situational instincts. 

1 minute ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Both Hall and Gage are ready..and have better route running and onfield situational instincts. 

It'd be interesting to see our stubborn coaches give Gage more snaps than Hardy who they're trying to get the most out of in his contract year. Hall? I'm surprised we haven't seen more from him but the passing game has been so fire lately I can sort of understand.

FalconBlood likes this

Rodgers and Brady can throw to bums off street and win games so why not Matt Ryan...the way I see it.

We have a MVP Q.B who leads from front ....doesnt matter who lines up...hes gonnna light it up!

gkgrimes and Skeetbird like this

I really hope they can play. With our season basically on the line, we could use all we can get. But if they really can’t go, let them rest and have a bye week after. Hopefully we can win the game even without them, but it’d be much more difficult. 

shock likes this

3 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

I really hope they can play. With our season basically on the line, we could use all we can get. But if they really can’t go, let them rest and have a bye week after. Hopefully we can win the game even without them, but it’d be much more difficult. 

Calvin is who we need to be the most careful with. Sanu is a warrior and should be out there. 

Beachwitter likes this

It wouldn't surprise me at all, to see all three of 'em out there --- at least in a limited capacity!  Especially, Sanu....he's a beast!!!  

5 hours ago, EJmusic said:

I think the injury report comes out tomorrow so we will all have a better idea then.

It will probably come out Thursday, it’s Monday night football. That also gives an extra day for the guys to heal up.

EJmusic likes this

6 hours ago, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

Hardy adds absolutely NOTHING to this offense nor special teams. Gage better get more snaps than him.

I think people miss what he does when he is on the field and only see the abysmal punt returns and rare drops. Hardy really does have good hands and in fact Sanu and Julio have mentioned how aggressive he is when catching the ball.  Man has huge hands especially for his size and usually reliable to catch if open.  He is an absolute beast as a blocker (he and Sanu are both boss level downfield blockers).  Hardy is also very good on special teams as a gunner but he is not fast or shifty enough for the returner duties.   He is limited due to his lack of pure athleticism and route crisp running but a very nice WR4/WR5 imo.

TSprings and Emmitt like this

8 hours ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Don't forget speed. Hardy runs like he has a pine cone stuck up his...he's very slow

mattyicefalcon likes this

31 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Don't forget speed. Hardy runs like he has a pine cone stuck up his...he's very slow

Must be his beard weight....smh!

a few things. What even happened to Sanu in the first place??

It's good that things came back negative on Ridley but there is no need to force him onto the field if it risks further injury. Would be completely stupid and I don't care how important the game is.

Gage and Hall can definitely use more in game experience. Should not be afraid to put them out there. That should not be an issue at all. I don't care if fans trust them or not, this is the time for them to step up and show why they are in the pros along with Hardy

HASHBROWN3 and Oldmanfan like this

8 hours ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Rodgers and Brady can throw to bums off street and win games so why not Matt Ryan...the way I see it.

We have a MVP Q.B who leads from front ....doesnt matter who lines up...hes gonnna light it up!

These people are bums to fans. If we look back on their history, the talent is there.