Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

caponine

For Those That Say Our Rbs Can’t Pass protect

58 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, mikeg272 said:

I missed that in game but that was a **** of a block by Coleman. I think he is the better of our blocking backs. Ito has looked decent. I cringe watching Freeman try to block on most of them though. 

This is why I've said multiple times that Coleman going down during the Super Bowl and giving the Patriots' D rest was just flat out bad luck before Freeman had to go in on 3rd down and miss that block on Hightower. That was an Atlanta sports curse moment believe it or not. 

13 hours ago, caponine said:

against the saints the missed block which i already clearly stated in my post ?? Youre proving my point 

lol when you post :rolleyes:

32 minutes ago, caponine said:

Lmaooo okayyy whatever you say, I’ve seen him blitz pick up a number of a times successfully this season. Ito aint doing sh*t either after. After the Carolina game he hasnt done much. He’ll get better as the season goes along as there is no other choice. He can read, he just rather use speed. Speed is still great, he started this. why do you think teams started drafting the Kamaras, Hunts, Michels, Cooks etc. fast guys that can do alot of things 

Do you think Tevin is really on the level of those guys though? He seems like a situational player at best. So does Freeman. Both complement each other in their roles 

15 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Do you think Tevin is really on the level of those guys though? He seems like a situational player at best. So does Freeman. Both complement each other in their roles 

not at all but im just saying the speed aspect of it. Well this year Coleman will have to step up big time as a situational player He has no choice but to get it done. He has disappointed me these last few games honestly but i think he will get better.

JD dirtybird21 likes this

That was a great hit but he needs to keep his head up...having is head lowered like that is not only dangerous a good defender can make him miss  pretty easily

1 minute ago, falconsd56 said:

That was a great hit but he needs to keep his head up...having is head lowered like that is not only dangerous a good defender can make him miss  pretty easily

from what i see, looks like he goes for the thighs most of the time rather than body. He tends to go low.