DT Ziggy Hood released by skins - interest?

NOVAFalconFan

4 minutes ago, Malachore said:

You guys gotta realize that Q and the front office know this season is a lost cause and they are just developing our talent for next season.

It sucks but it is what it is.

Malachore, I don't get that sense at all.  I believe Quinn & Co. are still digging as hard as they can to make something out of this season, DESPITE the injury bug!  
And personally, I hope they pull it off!!!  I mean, we will be getting a few players back soon, and that should help our cause. 
IMO, we have quite a few winnable games left.  And if we're real lucky, we might just get a Wild Card --- then, who knows what could happen!?!?!?!  

Only time will tell... 

Even if that were true Eyore and its not, even more of a reason to kick the tires on virtually any and all available players in PON. So got dam tired thinking every player is released aint work a look, sometimes getting released motivates a guy even if its just a few weeks, not to mention who wouldnt drag *** a little bit by being stuck in Washington. Kick the tires I aint saying sign  him but it doesnt hurt to look either.

1 hour ago, Malachore said:

You guys gotta realize that Q and the front office know this season is a lost cause and they are just developing our talent for next season.

I find that hard to believe. Our fans have given up, but not the team or staff.

4 hours ago, FalconJim said:

Malachore, I don't get that sense at all.  I believe Quinn & Co. are still digging as hard as they can to make something out of this season, DESPITE the injury bug!  
And personally, I hope they pull it off!!!  I mean, we will be getting a few players back soon, and that should help our cause. 
IMO, we have quite a few winnable games left.  And if we're real lucky, we might just get a Wild Card --- then, who knows what could happen!?!?!?!  

Only time will tell... 

Mr Blank is not going to sit there and watch us tank and in turn watch ticket sales plummet.

14 hours ago, Malachore said:

I would love to see the coach that would diminish his own resume on purpose. I'd also love to see a unicorn.