Do you know what would happen if Matt Ryan did the same GW drive that Rodgers just did?

10 hours ago, nomak said:

Doesn't Ryan he lead all active qbs in final game winning drives?  Kyle over thought again on their last drive. 

No, he's fourth among active players-those ahead of him have all played 4-8 more years than he has.

All time, he's tied for 10th, with nothing but HOFers and active  QBs who'll be in the HOF first ballot ahead of him.

5 minutes ago, octoslash said:

I hate Richard Sherman but that call was some home-cooking bulls^^t. 

Agreed, & I think Rogers was on his way to the ground when it happened.  The 49ers refused to leave without giving Aaron boy at least 4 extra shots at winning it.  I said in the game thread that if ever there needed to be material to make a case for rigged games, this one is right up there at the top.

If it was MR out there & Richard Shermann mugged JJ on a deep ball.... Oh wait!!    

2 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Agreed, & I think Rogers was on his way to the ground when it happened.  The 49ers refused to leave without giving Aaron boy at least 4 extra shots at winning it.  I said in the game thread that if ever there needed to be material to make a case for rigged games, this one is right up there at the top.

If it was MR out there & Richard Shermann mugged JJ on a deep ball.... Oh wait!!    

That came to my mind too.