DCEU

Padawan Knight

Just watched Black Adam. Definitely a skippable movie. Seemed like something that would have came out of the 90s with a barely cohesive story and character motivations. I'm someone that looks for reasons to like movies, but this was very disappointing. That end credits scene was by far the best thing about the movie. 

On 10/21/2022 at 8:06 PM, RandomFan said:

Just watched Black Adam. Definitely a skippable movie. Seemed like something that would have came out of the 90s with a barely cohesive story and character motivations. I'm someone that looks for reasons to like movies, but this was very disappointing. That end credits scene was by far the best thing about the movie. 

So all of that for a cloud of dust?

If so, thanks for letting me wait for it to hit HBO MAX.

On 10/30/2022 at 6:47 AM, Tribal Chief said:

Swing and a miss. Can't fault them for trying. I'm surprised they didn't pluck a lieutenant from his management tree, though. There has to be advisers and others with whom he works intimately because the scope of the MCEU is too wide to fit inside his head alone. Feige is the decision maker, not the guy with all of the good ideas.

• 3 weeks later...