Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DirtybyrdGA

Hawks October game thread

345 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, bweb blapho said:

I don't really care about the Hawks winning games this year.  I'm just looking for exciting game play, consistency, and progression.  The exciting game play and consistency shows potential.  I would like to see progression in the second half of the season.  But, as for now, I don't care if the Hawks have the least wins.  The architecture and build of the team is coming along very nicely.

we will see

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, UGABOZ said:

get this dub today

They probably won't. This is another get right game for the home team that's also been winless so far. 

Just want to see improvement, especially defensively.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JerseyNo12 said:

They probably won't. This is another get right game for the home team that's also been winless so far. 

Just want to see improvement, especially defensively.

tired of this statement want to see improvement! Its pro sports for crying out loud

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, UGABOZ said:

tired of this statement want to see improvement! Its pro sports for crying out loud

Well you're gonna be mad if you're expecting a lot of wins from this squad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, blkbigdog35 said:

This was a nice win on the road!  Trae put his stamp on this game!!

I definitely needed this game after watching the panthers, bucs, and saints pull lucky wins out of their butts.

therawest and blkbigdog35 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

This was a nice win on the road!  Trae put his stamp on this game!!

For that matter, this was the rookies' coming out party.

Trae Young: 35 pts, 11 ast, 2 reb, 1 TO

Kevin Huerter: 9 pts, 10 reb, 4 ast

Omari Spellman: 17 pts

The way-too-early prognostication: Travis Schlenk hit a homerun on the 2018 draft!

YoungHeezy, mqg96, jayu70 and 4 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mike Glenn:  " Its as if the Cavaliers haven't seen the scouting report on Trae Young.  The guys that were guarding him would leave him and go give help.  You can't leave Trae Young. YOU are the one that needs help. "  :lol:

Edited by slickgadawg
jayu70, No.11, mqg96 and 3 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, JerseyNo12 said:

For that matter, this was the rookies' coming out party.

Trae Young: 35 pts, 11 ast, 2 reb, 1 TO

Kevin Huerter: 9 pts, 10 reb, 4 ast

Omari Spellman: 17 pts

The way-too-early prognostication: Travis Schlenk hit a homerun on the 2018 draft!

No doubt man along with TP and Collins we could have a damm good team for the next few years!!

jayu70, No.11 and Drew4719 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/20/2018 at 3:24 PM, usmcdirtybird said:

I am all in on Zion Williamson.  HE is the freshman at Duke.  

RJ Barrett will be the pick if we pick first..he fits the team better and is the best prospect 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0