Falcons Fan MVP

The Giants are a better team than most people think.

78 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Did you see Vic Beasley yesterday?

Beastley will get his this Monday.  See he is always two to three feet behind the QB when he releases the pass.  Expect Eli to accidentally back into Beastley a couple of times. :lol:

Flying Falcon likes this

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Beastley will get his this Monday.  See he is always two to three feet behind the QB when he releases the pass.  Expect Eli to accidentally back into Beastley a couple of times. :lol:

D.Q needs to put him as a line backer or bench his arse!!

Once Grady is back... Takk will do most damage.

Takk & Senat  are the only ones upfront doing anything.

Fully expect this game to be closer than it should. The Falcons defense is bad so naturally the Giants have a chance. 

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Their offensive line is their weak link. I fully expect them to play like the cowboys super bowl winning offensive line come Monday 

Eli says "hold my beer" lol. But yeah their o line is weaker than ours 

56 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

D.Q needs to put him as a line backer or bench his arse!!

Once Grady is back... Takk will do most damage.

Takk & Senat  are the only ones upfront doing anything.

Takk and Senat are the future...of course resigning Grady

The Giants are a dumpster fire. The only reason it may not seem so on Monday night is because we seem to always make bad teams look better than they really are. 

They deserve their 1-5 record and if they were to by chance win, it won't be because they are underrated. They are not good at all.

13 minutes ago, TheUsualStuff said:

The Giants are a dumpster fire. The only reason it may not seem so on Monday night is because we seem to always make bad teams look better than they really are. 

They deserve their 1-5 record and if they were to by chance win, it won't be because they are underrated. They are not good at all.

They will be Monday night 

New York's OLine is terrible, but I still feel like somehow its possible that Eli will have all day somehow, and he's not as good as he was (actually I've always thought he's been up and down his entire career) but if he has time he can make us pay. Beasley, Takk, SOMEONE, ANYONE rush the ************** 

I hope Grady is ready to go and plug up the interior. That would help too. 

I know next to nothing about the Giants D, but I like our offenses chances against anyone on our turf. 

3 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

Their pass defense is legit, they’re top 10 in yards and points through the air. Jackrabbit Janoris Jenkins will likely be shadowing Julio for significant time like they did with Thomas.

However, just have to weather the storm. They held us to FG’s early but eventually their run defense broke and started allowing TD’s.

Unfortunately, we don't have a FG kicker, so that might not work for us.

Iron Saint likes this

2 hours ago, youngbloodz said:

Eli says "hold my beer" lol. But yeah their o line is weaker than ours 

And we actually get pretty good pressure....but often we are playing a soft zone where and can 3 step drop back to death like Dalton did the first half and brees did.

youngbloodz likes this

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Too bad takk is the only pass rusher available 

Beasley will 3 or 4 really good rushes...which he always does....the question is can he finish.

ya_boi_j likes this

The thing with our defense is.....we usually have 3 or 4 good series in a row and often out offense has not been able to capitalize as much as they should.....even the Steelers debacle the last 3 drives of the Steelers were back to back 3 and outs and a pick. The offensive line just got overwhelmed

I think we pick off manning twice

The Giants are better then their record but their seems to be some dissention in their ranks. They  split should they move on from Eli? This may help us but it is MNF and fans will be watching.

4 hours ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

That's what I was thinking. If Ridley and Sanu don't play we might blown out. Ironically I feel better about our chances if Freeman doesn't play.

Even if Sanu and Ridley play, I fully expect the Giants offense to play lights out against the Falcons confused pass coverage and inept pass rush

vitaman and ya_boi_j like this

3 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Takk and Senat are the future...of course resigning Grady

Was watching coaches tape on last play...

Beasley totally QUIT on his team.

All of you HAVE to watch the last series of Bucs offensive play.

Everyone including JULIO and rest of the defensive players were trying to stop these guys.

And you wil find ONE guy Mr.BUSTLEY! QUIT and just kneeled on ground to watch the **** show!!! 

I request EVERYONE on this board to watch the tape on VIC BEASLEY.

Im effin livid!! cut his arse now!

Flying Falcon likes this

1 hour ago, falconsd56 said:

Beasley will 3 or 4 really good rushes...which he always does....the question is can he finish.

Beasley comes so close to 3 or 4 sacks every game but he's like that guy on that State Farm commercial.

Flying Falcon and falconsd56 like this

1 hour ago, slick0ne said:

Even if Sanu and Ridley play, I fully expect the Giants offense to play lights out against the Falcons confused pass coverage and inept pass rush

The split to that is to use more man coverage