Falcons Fan MVP

The Giants are a better team than most people think.

78 posts in this topic

I don't expect The Giants to come into Atlanta on Monday and play like crap like they did against the Eagles. The Giants are not as bad as their 1-5 record may indicate. They came very close to beating Carolina on the road. They played The Jaguars tough on week 1 before the Jags got banged up. I expect Eli Manning to have a very good game against our defense. If we were healthy I think the Falcons would win by 2-3 touchdowns. But with our injury situation winning this game will be aa huge challenge. Hopefully we can survive this game before a much needed bye week. 

Mid-Nite-Toker likes this

Right now - the Giants and the Falcons are what they are, what their record says. Matt Ryan is a way better QB than Eli Manning. But we dont have a Defense, and like every game it always goes down to the last play of the game..

I predict:

Falcons 47

Giants: 45

or reverse either waY

Barkley is their only real weapon right now. Eli and his receivers seem to not get along. That said Barkley can do it all. Might get 250 total yards in this game.

30 minutes ago, octoslash said:

Unless there's a batch of bad oysters or something in the Giants hotel this weekend, forget it. 

We don't blow any team out. 

That's what I was thinking. If Ridley and Sanu don't play we might blown out. Ironically I feel better about our chances if Freeman doesn't play.

octoslash and Falconsfan567 like this

1 hour ago, Matt4415 said:

That front 7 of theirs is pretty nasty, in particular the front 4. Snacks Harrison is a monster

His first name is really Snacks?

Oh God 

Their pass defense is legit, they’re top 10 in yards and points through the air. Jackrabbit Janoris Jenkins will likely be shadowing Julio for significant time like they did with Thomas.

However, just have to weather the storm. They held us to FG’s early but eventually their run defense broke and started allowing TD’s.

Falconsin2012 likes this

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

Guarantee you this is the game OBJ goes ham. 

You might be right. But Eli has got to be able to get the ball to Odell. I think The Falcons Dline has a big game and we might even get creative and throw in some safety or corner blitzes. I know, it sounds too good to be true.

2 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

Their pass defense is legit, they’re top 10 in yards and points through the air. Jackrabbit Janoris Jenkins will likely be shadowing Julio for significant time like they did with Thomas.

However, just have to weather the storm. They held us to FG’s early but eventually their run defense broke and started allowing TD’s.

I guess no touchdowns for Julio again this week. 

Iron Saint likes this

4 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

Not so much their defense broke, the Saints adjusted and executed. They didn't have an answer after that.

Well without Ridley, Bryant or Sanu they will probably beat us, Freeman being out actually helps us but it seems now it's the offenses turn to feel some injuries. This is not our year.

Jerz #DukeSZN and DirtybyrdGA like this

9 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Eli likes to hold the ball and their OL is not that good.  If this doesn't fix our DL then their is no hope for this D' going forward. 

Did you see Vic Beasley yesterday?

Flying Falcon likes this

1 hour ago, Jesus said:

Barkley is their only real weapon right now. Eli and his receivers seem to not get along. That said Barkley can do it all. Might get 250 total yards in this game.

320*

2 hours ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

I don't expect The Giants to come into Atlanta on Monday and play like crap like they did against the Eagles. The Giants are not as bad as their 1-5 record may indicate. They came very close to beating Carolina on the road. They played The Jaguars tough on week 1 before the Jags got banged up. I expect Eli Manning to have a very good game against our defense. If we were healthy I think the Falcons would win by 2-3 touchdowns. But with our injury situation winning this game will be aa huge challenge. Hopefully we can survive this game before a much needed bye week. 

We need entire Falcons Bench with guys on field to tackle Barkley!

He may have close to 300 yards plus!!

12 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Eli likes to hold the ball and their OL is not that good.  If this doesn't fix our DL then their is no hope for this D' going forward. 

All he has to do is dump off to Barkley against our cringe worthy cover 3 defense.

I hope Quinn comes up with an aggressive gameplan. Balls to the wall all or nothing type blitzes.

Falcons Fan MVP likes this