Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Faithful Falcon

Justin Crawford

51 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Falcon Ben said:

Why doesn't Winston get this much hate? Is it just because this was a child? 

Rape is rape, as far as I'm concerned. 

I'd say there are different degrees.

3 hours ago, Falcon Ben said:

When Winston claims that sex was consensual he has a claim to innocence. When this guy says it was consensual he's claiming stupidity, above being a rapist.

26 minutes ago, dmo_dlo said:

When Winston claims that sex was consensual he has a claim to innocence. When this guy says it was consensual he's claiming stupidity, above being a rapist.

Technically, he is still claiming statutory rape, as a person under the age of consent can't reasonably be expected to understand.

5 hours ago, falcon1fan said:

i know how ypu feel. my 6 year old was molested at school last year by a teachers aide and im waiting for court. ive already told my wife i expect to go to prison that day and like you said im completetly ok with it

man I'm sorry.........if that dudes out and still walking you're a stronger man than I am

Flying Falcon likes this

5 hours ago, Dirtybird3 said:

As soon as he walks into population they will take his papers and see the charge, probly already know being he was a 'former player'. So he's got what's coming to him

No doubt he’s dead man walking as soon as he hits the prison doors!

On 10/15/2018 at 5:01 PM, Faithful Falcon said:

Now I can see why he was cut, and not signed by anyone else.

https://www.ledger-enquirer.com/news/local/crime/article220039260.html

On 10/15/2018 at 5:13 PM, TRUju2111 said:

The wife going back to sleep disturbs me

I didnt know the guy went to my high school and lived in the same city..and this town has gotten bad with crime,just this to it..very sad situation.and his defense is "it was her idea"

Faithful Falcon likes this

31 minutes ago, papachaz said:

man I'm sorry.........if that dudes out and still walking you're a stronger man than I am

no sir hes 18 and has 23 counts and climbing. His parents wouldnt post bail so hes in protective custody until trial. I will have a very small window and fully expect to be tased but in court i assure you he will do his time knowing exactly who i am. Hopefully i can break his jaw before im arrested myself. 

Flying Falcon and papachaz like this

6 hours ago, Falcon Ben said:

Yeah its a lil different especially in the prison system.  Probably lose your life as a child molester.  I believe jameis touched the lady inappropriately.  Where as crawford possibly had intercourse or recieved sexual favors from a child. Huge difference but in this climate i can see where you are coming from.

1 hour ago, RoddyWhite84 said:

I didnt know the guy went to my high school and lived in the same city..and this town has gotten bad with crime,just this to it..very sad situation.and his defense is "it was her idea"

Crime is bad is certain areas, but overall, I like visiting Columbus.

RoddyWhite84 likes this

7 hours ago, Falcon Ben said:

one was a child that was forced a ,family member. She was helpless while someone she thought was her family did this to her. He did this in the middle of the night while the 12 year old girl is sleeping

the other was a women that pretended to be jameis’s bf. Flirted with him , and got drunk with him in a bar in the middle of the night. She knew what she was doing before he did what he did. I feel less bad for her. 

Edited by caponine

2 hours ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Crime is bad is certain areas, but overall, I like visiting Columbus.

Yeah Columbus in certain areas are good the area im in is solid 

17 hours ago, falcon1fan said:

no sir hes 18 and has 23 counts and climbing. His parents wouldnt post bail so hes in protective custody until trial. I will have a very small window and fully expect to be tased but in court i assure you he will do his time knowing exactly who i am. Hopefully i can break his jaw before im arrested myself. 

Don't do anything stupid.  Let the justice system do its job. You can't be there for the child,  in the proper capacity,  if you are locked away too. I know you want revenge,  but you need to act in the best interest of the kid and I can assure you that getting yourself arrested ain't that. You'll regret it in the long run. You need to be able to be a support system for the child and the rest of your family.  You can't do that from behind bars. 

Edited by RubberDucky

21 hours ago, falcon1fan said:

i know how ypu feel. my 6 year old was molested at school last year by a teachers aide and im waiting for court. ive already told my wife i expect to go to prison that day and like you said im completetly ok with it

Praying for you and your family!!!

12 minutes ago, RubberDucky said:

Don't do anything stupid.  Let the justice system do it's job. You can't be there for the child,  in the proper capacity,  if you are locked away too. I know you want revenge,  but you need to act in the best interest of the kid and I can assure you that getting yourself arrested ain't that. You'll regret it in the long run. You need to be able to be a support system for the child and the rest of your family.  You can't do that from behind bars. 

Truth

21 minutes ago, RubberDucky said:

Don't do anything stupid.  Let the justice system do it's job. You can't be there for the child,  in the proper capacity,  if you are locked away too. I know you want revenge,  but you need to act in the best interest of the kid and I can assure you that getting yourself arrested ain't that. You'll regret it in the long run. You need to be able to be a support system for the child and the rest of your family.  You can't do that from behind bars. 

Not only that, but especially with a child that age, I think the bigger deal you make about it, the more the child feels victimized and the more messed up they get. The damage from these incidents is real but it's not uncontrollable.

I saw this documentary on tv about Elizabeth Smart recently.  She was, most people know, abducted from her home by a creepy dude who raped her every day for 9 months until she was found.  Now she is happily married and having kids and the whole deal.  In the documentary she says "People ask me how I have sex with my husband.  I tell them I have sex like anybody else has sex." then to paraphrase she says that she isn't going to let what happened to her define her.  I find that girl a real inspiration for victims.

RubberDucky likes this

This guy will maybe see the error of his ways when the cell block boys are feeding him barbed wire through his corn chute.

17 hours ago, dmo_dlo said:

A ******** claim. 

Seriously, it takes two seconds of reviewing the claims against Winston to conclude that he's a piece of **** rapist. 

I'm not excusing Crawford at all -- I just hate that nobody cares about Winston, and the league just keeps letting him play. He gets more **** for stealing ******* crab legs than he does for being a violent criminal. 

I don't wish injury on many players, but I continually cross my fingers that Takk will break his ******* legs or Grady will cleat him in the balls every time we play them. 

14 hours ago, caponine said:

one was a child that was forced a ,family member. She was helpless while someone she thought was her family did this to her. He did this in the middle of the night while the 12 year old girl is sleeping

the other was a women that pretended to be jameis’s bf. Flirted with him , and got drunk with him in a bar in the middle of the night. She knew what she was doing before he did what he did. I feel less bad for her. 

You don't know the facts, and excusing his behavior is ******* disgusting. 

She didn't even know who the **** he was until after she reported him. 

11 minutes ago, Falcon Ben said:

A ******** claim. 

Seriously, it takes two seconds of reviewing the claims against Winston to conclude that he's a piece of **** rapist. 

I'm not excusing Crawford at all -- I just hate that nobody cares about Winston, and the league just keeps letting him play. He gets more **** for stealing ******* crab legs than he does for being a violent criminal. 

I don't wish injury on many players, but I continually cross my fingers that Takk will break his ******* legs or Grady will cleat him in the balls every time we play them. 

dude he stood over this little 12 year old girl with an erection. This is sick in so many ways, Jameis Winston maybe alot of things but he did not rape a 12 year old girl. 

i did not read the rest of your post but what a POS you are. 

Edited by caponine

Just now, Falcon Ben said:

You don't know the facts, and excusing his behavior is ******* disgusting. 

She didn't even know who the **** he was until after she reported him. 

i thinks its even more sicker that you’re comparing these two. 

Im not excusing it however i dont feel as sorry for the her because she put herself in that situation. She even got in or on a car / bike whatever it was with someone she didn’t know. a total stranger

22 hours ago, falcon1fan said:

Man, I'm sorry that happened to your child, and I sincerely hope that the perp gets the maximum penalty. Let me talk to you a second though about that "you going to prison" comment. Don't do that. I know it's tempting to exact your own justice on this creep, but your child and wife need you.

You were probably just letting off steam, but I want to be the one guy to tell you not to do that just in case.

Edit: Just saw that some previous posters said the same thing.

Edited by GhostofGritz
Peyton and RubberDucky like this

2 hours ago, Falcon Ben said:

A ******** claim. 

This is a thread about Justin Crawford.  Start one about Winston being a rapist, and I am sure you will have plenty of people that do care.  Not sure why you think no one posting about Winston in a thread about Crawford means people don't care.

GhostofGritz likes this