Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Faithful Falcon

Justin Crawford

51 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, A-TowN.- said:

I really don’t want to explain the bad joke. 

It's for the best.

God dang what a sack of **** but his wife really isn't any better. I can't even begin to understand this. That poor child is scared for life and her father figure failed her. I could go on, I'm sick right now.

Vandy likes this

The wife says that it didn't happen the way the police reported it to the paper, and I've got a feeling she is the reason it came to light.  I also think the act happened before she found her husband in there with her.  I am going to give the wife the benefit of the doubt.

shc likes this

6 minutes ago, Peyton said:

The wife says that it didn't happen the way the police reported it to the paper, and I've got a feeling she is the reason it came to light.  I also think the act happened before she found her husband in there with her.  I am going to give the wife the benefit of the doubt.

if a grown man has his ***** out, erect or not, in the room with a child there is no benefit of the doubt. As the father of 2 little girls there isnt an excuse on earth you could give as to why going back to bed could even remotely be considered the appropriate action.

Sick ****  R Kelly Jr. "It was her idea" WTF is that  -Where is the father? Why did the mother leave the kid there? He deserves what ever he gets, the rapists behind the wall are waiting

Are some of yall really more concerned about the wife then Justin Crawford ?? He sexually assaulated and raped a 12 year old.!!! This is on him, and him alone. Stop trying to throw blame around. He did this in the middle of the night while the girl was sleeping. Even sicker than it already was. Was he really that bad for a quickie ?? There’s nothing worth that, took that girl’s piece of mind and she may never get it back.

Edited by caponine
Peyton and Diggable Birds like this

2 hours ago, falcon1fan said:

if a grown man has his ***** out, erect or not, in the room with a child there is no benefit of the doubt. As the father of 2 little girls there isnt an excuse on earth you could give as to why going back to bed could even remotely be considered the appropriate action.

I have 2 daughters, both grown now, but a 7 year old grand daughter. IF this had happened at my place (or in the future with my granddaughter), y'all might miss my posts, cause I doubt they'd let me post from the chair. And I'm ok with that......

18 hours ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Man he needs his but whipped for that.  What possibly could a 12 year old child do for you!  Cmon man!!!

As soon as he walks into population they will take his papers and see the charge, probly already know being he was a 'former player'. So he's got what's coming to him

Knight of God likes this

40 minutes ago, papachaz said:

I have 2 daughters, both grown now, but a 7 year old grand daughter. IF this had happened at my place (or in the future with my granddaughter), y'all might miss my posts, cause I doubt they'd let me post from the chair. And I'm ok with that......

i know how ypu feel. my 6 year old was molested at school last year by a teachers aide and im waiting for court. ive already told my wife i expect to go to prison that day and like you said im completetly ok with it

Dang man, he definitely has something going on mentally. Sucks for all involved.  He will never get the help he needs and that little girl will never be the same.

Knight of God likes this

Why doesn't Winston get this much hate? Is it just because this was a child? 

Rape is rape, as far as I'm concerned.