The Falcon Jedi Knight

Mike Smith Tribute (i hope he sees this)

55 posts in this topic

THIS WAS THE MIKE SMITH I KNEW, WE ALL KNEW.

I Loved this team back then. I Loved this Head Coach Mike Smith. He brought the Fire back to Atlanta.

This man got fired from his job today but I want to Celebrate his contribution to the Falcons.

God Bless you Mike Smith. And Thank You.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g-mNCjFU1M

Edited by The Falcon Jedi Knight

You have to click the LINK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g-mNCjFU1M

it wont let me embed the direct video

Its MUST SEE TV ... Coach Smith going after Laron Landry and DeAngelo Hall - going after the whole Redskin team LOL... Great game, great moment.

Edited by The Falcon Jedi Knight
FalconJim and The Daywalker like this

Just now, kiwifalcon said:

Mike Smith I already did this years ago when he was fired.I can't get with tribute threads when he's getting fired from another team.

Respect the Man. He brought this team from the ashes and helped make the Falcons good again.

And he LITERALLY fought for this  team

1 hour ago, kiwifalcon said:

Mike Smith I already did this years ago when he was fired.I can't get with tribute threads when he's getting fired from another team.

Lol....I know man

kiwifalcon likes this

49 minutes ago, nomak said:

All the success this team had under Mike Smith and the success thereafter I attribute it to him and the winning foundation he laid. The man came into a total cluster fluck and pulled this team out the NFL losers cesspool.

And did it immediately, at that. Took a 4-12 team and made them a SB contender over night. We were 1 Keith Brooking mess-up away from doing something special that year.

5 hours ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

Did anyone notice Coach Smith throw that elbow  to DeAngelo Hall :D

By Gawd,, that was one of the finest moments in the History of the NFL.

I would have No Issue with him returning to the Falcons, as an assistant. But Gruden might snap him up

7 hours ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

Respect the Man. He brought this team from the ashes and helped make the Falcons good again.

And he LITERALLY fought for this  team

True.

But it's history mate I gave him that due when he was fired here why would I do it again when he's eating for a second time in Tampa.

Theres plenty who have fought for this team it didn't work out for Mike Smith he's not first to be in this situation and won't be the last.

3 hours ago, Karst41 said:

By Gawd,, that was one of the finest moments in the History of the NFL.

I would have No Issue with him returning to the Falcons, as an assistant. But Gruden might snap him up

That would actually probably be a good hire for Gruden. Lol! Bring in some stability to that team. Players always liked Mike. I'll bet the bucs players did too.