Kirby Smart record versus rivals

South Carolina 3-0

Florida 2-1  (Last loss: 2016)

Auburn 2-1 (Last loss: 2017)

Tennessee 2-1 (Last loss: 2016)

Vanderbilt 2-1 (Last loss: 2016)

Georgia Tech 1-1 (Last loss: 2016)

1 minute ago, Black Francis said:

Fromm played great. Hear that peeps. He played great. Eat it. 

Gotta admit Fromm was awesome today. 

I still wish we would give Fields more playing time tho.

Turkeydawg and g-dawg like this

Zero snaps for Justin Fields. Kirby sending a big F YOU to all the fans critical of him sticking so much to Fromm. :lol: 

Would have loved to seen Fields get in the game but I’m so happy for Fromm that he killed it today and we put a beating on those **** Gators!

Yo_Lover, Bdawg58, g-dawg and 4 others like this

1 minute ago, Black Francis said:

Yea pretty sure if he knew he be telling putnam6 to kiss his hairy dawg ***

1 minute ago, Carter said:

Zero snaps for Justin Fields. Kirby sending a big F YOU to all the fans critical of him sticking so much to Fromm. :lol: 

Would have loved to seen Fields get in the game but I’m so happy for Fromm that he killed it today and we put a beating on those **** Gators!

I'm happy too but with Fields tweet before the game it almost seems like Fields took it as an FU to him too.

Its interesting that the OL didn't run block too well today but pass blocking was pretty good.  Did Florida have a sack today?

1 minute ago, Yo_Lover said:

Gotta admit Fromm was awesome today. 

I still wish we would give Fields more playing time tho.

I get that brother. I do. It’s hard to know as a fan what the truth is. We don’t have the access to truly know. It’s all good Dawg! Great win! Enjoy it brother! 

2 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

I think most people aren’t anti-Fromm. They are just pro letting Fields have a shot. I’m a huge Fromm fan and I am happy he showed what he can do finally  

I still think our offense can only top out at 8/10 with Fromm back there... which is good enough to beat most teams, but I think Fields, based on his skill set, can eventually give us a better offense. 

Here’s the thing though. The coaching staff put him in place to make positive plays. 

Great point. I thought when the played with a better pace, Fromm played much better. He even started throwing to the TEs.

The announcers kept saying that Fromm was more comfortable without looking over his shoulder, ie.not having to worry about Fields biting at his heels

I dunno, maybe, I guess I could see it

2 minutes ago, putnam6 said:

Yea pretty sure if he knew he be telling putnam6 to kiss his hairy dawg ***

Naw man. You love this team. It’s hard being a fan too lol. 

putnam6 likes this

1 minute ago, mike teevee said:

I think most people aren’t anti-Fromm. They are just pro letting Fields have a shot. I’m a huge Fromm fan and I am happy he showed what he can do finally  

I still think our offense can only top out at 8/10 with Fromm back there... which is good enough to beat most teams, but I think Fields, based on his skill set, can eventually give us a better offense. 

Exactly this. 

4 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

Here’s the thing though. The coaching staff put him in place to make positive plays. 

And the OL pass blocked today.  It was solid improvement by the offense that I hope they can build on. 

3 minutes ago, Carter said:

I gotta feeling there's something up with that situation. I'm beginning to think Fields might transfer. Fromm played well today but that was today. We'll see what happens moving forward.

4 minutes ago, Carter said:

Kirby is running this show. It’s his home. He’s going to run it. 

datboilando likes this

2 minutes ago, Skip Dawg said:

I gotta feeling there's something up with that situation. I'm beginning to think Fields might transfer. Fromm played well today but that was today. We'll see what happens moving forward.

Maybe that’s ok. I’ve seen it time and time again at Alabama. You know? Maybe Fromm is the guy? He sure as ish was today. 

Maybe that’s ok. I’ve seen it time and time again at Alabama. You know? Maybe Fromm is the guy? He sure as ish was today. 

I hope we don't get humiliated by your boys.

I'm happy that we won the game tonight but I'm seriously thinking its time to move on from Jim Chaney. Bad play calls most of last game and early in this one. On the year it been our talent not our play calls thats been leading us to victory.

sdogg and datboilando like this