Carter

Cocktail Party 2018 - #9 Florida vs #7 Georgia

1,022 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, RubberDucky said:

Nobody can blame Fields one bit if he transfers. We gonna get stuck with the CFB version of NFL Ryan Tannehill and let a true game changer walk out the door.

Look at what Trevor Lawrence is doing at Clemson and remember that Fields out performed him at elite 11. Sickening.

Clemson's offense is easy for 12 year old's to run and it's not a similar situation as...like it or not, Fromm is viewed as better than Bryant.

Now the better question is should this be Georgia's offensive philosophy? I'm honestly doubtful on that.

1 minute ago, RubberDucky said:

Nobody can blame Fields one bit if he transfers. We gonna get stuck with the CFB version of NFL Ryan Tannehill and let a true game changer walk out the door.

Look at what Trevor Lawrence is doing at Clemson and remember that Fields out performed him at elite 11. Sickening.

I would blame him, because Fromm was the man last season, and he had a good NCG as a freshman.

7 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

It was playing calling too. If you're getting bullied on certain plays, try something different.

Sorry but I disagree. If the identity of your team is built on bully ball and you can’t get 1 yd on like 6 consecutive plays it’s not the play calls.

Just now, richham said:

Sorry but I disagree. If the identity of your team is built on bully ball and you can’t get 1 yd on like 6 consecutive plays it’s not the play calls.

Ever heard of Insanity?

Dawggone likes this

21 minutes ago, WOR said:

You probably shouldnt go around telling other grown men to get hard :lol:

I love my wife. My daughters. 13 and 15. You and your “likers” are obviously homophobic or pure haters of the gay community. The fact that’s a put down joke to you speaks volumes. You should be banned. You should. By the way if wanted to get a man hard, if that was my thing. A punk boy like you wouldn’t shame me for it. Boy. You’re still a boy. Boy. 

1 minute ago, Black Francis said:

I love my wife. My daughters. 13 and 15. You and your “likers” are obviously homophobic or pure haters of the gay community. The fact that’s a put down joke to you speaks volumes. You should be banned. You should. By the way if wanted to get a man hard, if that was my thing. A punk boy like you wouldn’t shame me for it. Boy. You’re still a boy. Boy. 

:lol::lol: it has nothing to do with sexual preference weirdo. It's not something you should say to anyone. 

2 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

Put down the bottle man

datboilando likes this