Carter

Cocktail Party 2018 - #9 Florida vs #7 Georgia

1,022 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Black Francis said:

Really. Really. You have 42,000 posts here and I’ve been here since 2000. I do have issues and a life and a wife and 2 daughters and I financially take care of ALL their needs and I also have Dawg fans like me who HATE made up fake fans like you. Wussy cry baby ***** fans like you. We. They are tired of that. Take that weak arse crap somewhere else. Get hard or go away. Quit. 

You probably shouldnt go around telling other grown men to get hard :lol:

9 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

Attack! Lmao! You’re a passive aggressive fraud and a terrible state of Georgia fan whatever the schools and a terrible Atlanta fan. You are. You’re weak. People like you are bad Americans as far as I’m concerned. So. **** off and go be the bish that you are with your defeatist attitude. I guess the emasculattion of the American male has worked on you. Not on me. 

3 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

Really. Really. You have 42,000 posts here and I’ve been here since 2000. I do have issues and a life and a wife and 2 daughters and I financially take care of ALL their needs and I also have Dawg fans like me who HATE made up fake fans like you. Wussy cry baby ***** fans like you. We. They are tired of that. Take that weak arse crap somewhere else. Get hard or go away. Quit. 

imagine being this mad online

Jimsmusic™ and WOR like this