mqg96

We are 2-4! ONE GAME AT A TIME! Giants next week!

21 posts in this topic

It was an ugly performance. Offense couldn't put away the Buccaneers earlier on. The defense almost blew it again but Kazee and Poole had 2 HUGE INT's that helped us prevail in the long run. A win is a win. Poor coaching almost cost us another one, but I'll take it. I'm not looking ahead at all. I'll celebrate today and on Monday I'll talk about the negatives and problems this team still has again. But right now, I'm happy that we finally get a win again. 

HouseofEuphoria likes this

Yeah, and next week Eli Manning will suddenly transform into his older brother. I'm so sick of watching this defense missing tackles and giving up  yards on run. I think Tampa did a big mistake by not handing the ball to the RB more often. And hey, next week we are facing Barkley. Are you up for it, Duke? If you should be on  this board by any chance, hehe. 

We could legit be 3-4 after next week.  The season is not lost yet and the NFC is not as dominant as it has been the past 5 years, everyone is down, looks at the Redskins leading the NFC east right now.

We can get to a wildcard spot, if we start racking up some wins and gain momentum for a late season play off push.

Still a lot of football to play. 

falconsd56 and Factz like this

In both the Falcons wins they barely held on as the other teams drove to the end zone.

I just hope the Giants pass rush doesn’t come alive the way Pittsburgh did against the Falcons.

Bad as the Giants are they still have OBJ and the RB catching balls in space on checkdowns could be a problem.

mqg96 likes this

2 minutes ago, HouseofEuphoria said:

Giants suck ***.

We should be 3 - 4 after next week, then get a bye and focus on the stretch.

Not if we can't stop Odell Beckham Jr. and Saquon Barkley. 

2 hours ago, LookAboutFalcon said:

We could legit be 3-4 after next week.  The season is not lost yet and the NFC is not as dominant as it has been the past 5 years, everyone is down, looks at the Redskins leading the NFC east right now.

We can get to a wildcard spot, if we start racking up some wins and gain momentum for a late season play off push.

Still a lot of football to play. 

Wildcard? If the saints get beat by a legit ravens team were still in centention for the division if we beat the giants, especially still having a game against them. No ones pulled away as of yet 

Man I can already see it. Barkley has a career day and Eli re-emerges as an elite qb for one day. 

Need every weapon on offense available 

2 hours ago, Disco said:

Yeah, and next week Eli Manning will suddenly transform into his older brother. I'm so sick of watching this defense missing tackles and giving up  yards on run. I think Tampa did a big mistake by not handing the ball to the RB more often. And hey, next week we are facing Barkley. Are you up for it, Duke? If you should be on  this board by any chance, hehe. 

Yea, doesn't matter what string you are, you are in the NFL. The least you could do is perform a textbook tackle.

Every game from now on is a must-win. This game is no different. Defend our turf on MNF and go into the bye week with some confidence and momentum. This should be a W, but no way I’m counting out the Giants. Gonna need more MVP type games from Matt to win. 

2 minutes ago, Borat said:

Incidentally, did anyone happen to catch the Jax / Dal game? WTF happened there?

The real Blake bortles showed up, they have absolutely no playmakers on offense and that defense got exposed in a bad way

Borat likes this

9 minutes ago, Borat said:

Incidentally, did anyone happen to catch the Jax / Dal game? WTF happened there?

Jax has given up like 70 points the last two weeks. Defense is dead in the NFL. 

Borat likes this

We have 4 extremely winnable games in a row.3 of which are nfc teams.

There are things that need to be cleaned up but we are not out of this by a long shot