KRUNKuno

Does Vic Beasley exist?

67 posts in this topic

Trade him with a pick to The Denver Broncos for DE Chubb.

Chubb is not a a 3-4 OLB, He's a 4-3 DE

Beasley is not a a 4-3 Under RDE.

Chubb and Takk.

Edited by Rise
Flying Falcon likes this

12 minutes ago, Rise said:

Trade him twith a pick to The Denver Broncos for DE Chubb.

Chubb is not a a 3-4 OLB, He's a 4-3 DE

Beasley is not a a 4-3 Under RDE.

Chubb and Takk.

Denver will laugh in our faces. I'd offer Beasley no more than 5 mill a year and tell him he's a situational pass rusher now. Take it or leave it. 

I was really hoping he put it together. I use to defend him so much. But it's time to move on now. I don't hate him like some of you guys lol. But he ain't it for the Falcons.

38 minutes ago, likeriver said:

He never existed. He exists as an apparition within the propaganda machine known as the entertainment-industrial complex

Nice...lol

I fully expect the Falcons to decline the option they picked up earlier in the year. I think they try and resign him this offseason, but he won’t sniff that $12MM he’s scheduled to make in 2019

I’ve always wondered what this Vic Beasley thing you guys keep talking about was...thought ya were trying to say Vick’s beastly 

12 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

Someone told me Takk would be bested by Beasley this season. Can't remember who that was.

Takk is a dogg, you could tell from his first sack. Beasley has been a one-trick pony and even his 16 sack season was underwhelming because he had almost zero impact during the playoffs.

Takk is the only glimmer of hope on our defense 

39 minutes ago, RubberDucky said:

Denver will laugh in our faces. I'd offer Beasley no more than 5 mill a year and tell him he's a situational pass rusher now. Take it or leave it. 

That's too much. I wouldn't offer him a flight ticket outta town. I'll just tell him to leave and find the best way out of here.

I officially give up on Beasley.  He looked like a fool out there.  He'd do his little 'rush' if you can call it that, and the Bucs would literally just push him aside WITH ONE ARM.   

He's as close to useless as a player can get.  And I do not enjoy saying that. 

15 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

Someone told me Takk would be bested by Beasley this season. Can't remember who that was.

Takk is a dogg, you could tell from his first sack. Beasley has been a one-trick pony and even his 16 sack season was underwhelming because he had almost zero impact during the playoffs.

I want to see un-edited film of Beasley. He's small, so others should get oportunities if he is being held and chipped.

I've seen him held.

Ask someone

51 minutes ago, RubberDucky said:

He’d be better for situational offsides.  That’s about the only thing I remember him doing today.

Edited by Dirty South Bird