Atl Falcon

Ghost Town Today

129 posts in this topic

Falcons disappear in big moments in the past.

Some are arrested.

Just an awful history.

That Superbowl loss murdered any chance of a rabid sell-out fanbase.

Vick's run did hurt too.

Mis-fortune too.

Transients here in the city mock the locals for this history, so they do not attend.

Tranients and Migrants love their home-town teams. They are here to blood-suck this town for what it is worth, and raise their children in a better tate than their home-town.

I heard a local guy in the bar today. He says, "I love College ball more".

International immigrants here? Soccer fans forever.

It would take a Patriot-like star QB, and long run of success with about 3-4 Superbowls to have that here.

Not happening until they demand a new dome in 25 years.

4 hours ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Im at the game. There's people as far as the eye can see but once again they aren't in their seats. 

It's a nightmare trying to get through the main concourse with everyone stopping to take pics.

I don’t even come in that way, even with my seats LITERALLY being right there as you walk in that way for that very reason!

4 hours ago, Atl Falcon said:

I’m here too- starting from the walk to he stadium not good.... been here since 82 sad

You’ve been in MBS since 82!!!?? 

Wow, now that’s dedication! :lol:

10 minutes ago, Rise said:

Falcons disappear in big moments in the past.

Some are arrested.

Just an awful history.

That Superbowl loss murdered any chance of a rabid sell-out fanbase.

Vick's run did hurt too.

Mis-fortune too.

Transients here in the city mock the locals for this history, so they do not attend.

Tranients and Migrants love their home-town teams. They are here to blood-suck this town for what it is worth, and raise their children in a better tate than their home-town.

I heard a local guy in the bar today. He says, "I love College ball more".

International immigrants here? Soccer fans forever.

It would take a Patriot-like star QB, and long run of success with about 3-4 Superbowls to have that here.

Not happening until they demand a new dome in 25 years.

Lol.

Reaching.

Ezekiel 25:17 and Osiruz like this

1 hour ago, OilFuturesTrader19 said:

When the team is not winning, people don't go. Simple. 

If I was going to watch Keanu Neal, Devonta Freeman, and Deion Jones.........there is obviously a problem there.

There aren’t many places where fans DO show up when the team sucks. 

E(suc)PN just decided to make Atlanta the poster child of fan apathy.

VTCrunkler likes this

3 hours ago, 4dabirds said:

Not at the game myself, but it looks like a decent turnout on TV by the end of the 1st. However, if you have tickets, then you should be in your seat by kickoff. It was always like this when I was a STH in the Dome.

No, I was there. More red empty seats than fans. Sad. The empty red seats must have looked occupied.

5 hours ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Im at the game. There's people as far as the eye can see but once again they aren't in their seats. 

It's a nightmare trying to get through the main concourse with everyone stopping to take pics.

I was there too. Crowd was loud once everyone got in and sat down. 

2 hours ago, I Even Bleed Red said:

Doesn’t even feel like home field in this new stadium. I hate that about the new dome. We may’ve  to pump in crowd noise lol 

And what really sucks is the sound system. You could NOT hear the cancel survivors name announcement ceremony, the refs calls, any other announcements during time outs, What's wrong with that sound system? Mr. Blank needs to have it fixed before the Super Bowl if he doesn't want to fix it for Falcon fans. Maybe this is why the seats are empty. They watch the game on the dozens of TV's scattered on every level where you hear great announcing.

7 minutes ago, big_dog said:

No, I was there. More red empty seats than fans. Sad. The empty red seats must have looked occupied.

Not true at all.

39 minutes ago, Vandy said:

I was there too. Crowd was loud once everyone got in and sat down. 

I noticed too. I looked up and saw all these empty seats but I got to thinking it’s awfully loud in my section. Not sure how it sounded on tv.

Vandy likes this

45 minutes ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

ef8.jpg

Definetly serious. There are many who for whaever reason can't seem to make it for kickoff. There is a lazy, meandoring way about many here in the ATL on game day.

Vandy likes this

1 minute ago, 4dabirds said:

Definetly serious. There are many who for whaever reason can't seem to make it for kickoff. There is a lazy, meandoring way about many here in the ATL on game day.

I will say this, it doesn’t flow well from parking lots into Stadium. Takes forever.

8 minutes ago, 4dabirds said:

Oh, I thought you meant that people were in their seats at kickoff in the Dome :lol:

1 minute ago, Vandy said:

I will say this, it doesn’t flow well from parking lots into Stadium. Takes forever.

I had season tix at the Dome for many years. I would get there and tailgate in the Gulch and then make the walk to the Dome, through security, get a beer and then get to my seat for KO. This was easily a 30 to 40 minute process (sometimes longer), but it was never an issue for me. There are many who simply just can't get themselves moving toward the doors, and that is the real problem.

2 minutes ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

Oh, I thought you meant that people were in their seats at kickoff in the Dome :lol:

Nope, it has always been an issue. 

33 minutes ago, 4dabirds said:

I had season tix at the Dome for many years. I would get there and tailgate in the Gulch and then make the walk to the Dome, through security, get a beer and then get to my seat for KO. This was easily a 30 to 40 minute process (sometimes longer), but it was never an issue for me. There are many who simply just can't get themselves moving toward the doors, and that is the real problem.

My 1st game at Benz, so being not as familiar + young grandson probably slowed me down some. We made it right at K.O. But Took us a good hour from Gulch.