Weather permitting.....

Byrdman242424

3 minutes ago, falcon22 said:

How many games have the Falcons played with the roof opened? Not many, right? Anybody knows the record? I know we have barely above .500 record overall at MBS. 

I think they've only played one game with the roof open, and that was a night game against GB. 

Just now, 4dabirds said:

I think they've only played one game with the roof open, and that was a night game against GB. 

You may be right, that was a blowout game where Beasley sacked Rodgers. So far the closed roof has not been much of a home field advantage so who knows maybe something will change with the opened roof? Wishful thinking, I know. 

1 hour ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Why not try to have our @$$3$ in our seats on time. We are outdone by every fan base. By the way, I'm not interested in excuses, because we suck overall as a fanbase; win or lose 

Why blame the fanbase? How about holding the organization and team as the problem. Zero championships, blow a 28-3 lead in the superbowl and now we are the biggest joke. Sell out your loyal fans to corporation's for thousands in psl's. It's all about the money.  I've cheered for this team now 40 years and will continue to but I won't spend hundreds of dollars just to go see this team play one game. Ill watch from home and not dread the walk of shame after another loss. After 21 years of season tix I can remember maybe 3-4 games I left the stadium feeling like a fan of a winner. 

But.....you can get 2.00 hotdogs. 

5 hours ago, AvidFalconFan said:

Why blame the fanbase? How about holding the organization and team as the problem. Zero championships, blow a 28-3 lead in the superbowl and now we are the biggest joke. Sell out your loyal fans to corporation's for thousands in psl's. It's all about the money.  I've cheered for this team now 40 years and will continue to but I won't spend hundreds of dollars just to go see this team play one game. Ill watch from home and not dread the walk of shame after another loss. After 21 years of season tix I can remember maybe 3-4 games I left the stadium feeling like a fan of a winner. 

But.....you can get 2.00 hotdogs. 

Miss me with all of this blame the fanbase crap. Compared to a lot of other fanbases, we're terrible. The only red we're seeing is empty seats. Cleveland had it's fanbase when they didn't have a team. Being a fan is not about following a dynasty. It's about supporting a team. It's like a marriage.

9 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Man, those stadiums work just like the player's contracts. It could have looked like a high school stadium, and it would have still been North of $1 billion.

I haven't been to it, but I have seen it up close and when I did some fire alarm tenant build out work in Centennial Tower. Personally, I don't like it. It is unsightly to me. I honestly don't see what was wrong with the Dome outside of upgrading it.

18 minutes ago, Halcon-1 said:

I haven't been to it, but I have seen it up close and when I did some fire alarm tenant build out work in Centennial Tower. Personally, I don't like it. It is unsightly to me. I honestly don't see what was wrong with the Dome outside of upgrading it.

Nope, nothing was wrong with the Dome or Fulton County Stadium. 

First its been cool enough and sunny enough with the roof working to give it a shot. Plus Blanks got to be itching to use his 190 million dollar sunroof. Watch that circular death ray on the Bucs bench hopefully it screws them up. Bet it screws with the Falcons too with our luck. 

TATF never ceases to amaze.

"What's the point of that stupid dumb roof? It's never open because it doesn't work blah, blah, blah"

Falcons announce that the roof will be open.

"Why are we opening the roof? They're so stupid blah, blah, blah."

There's just no please some people. Always got to complain about something.