Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forever Julian

Less than a month to go. Kemp or Abrams?

Your pick for Georgia Governor   36 members have voted

  1. 1. Your pick for Georgia Governor

    • Brian Kemp(R)
      12
    • Stacey Abrams(D)
      25

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

133 posts in this topic

On 11/1/2018 at 0:09 AM, WalkingTheDawg said:

No, she's a wonderful candidate with a wonderful message and absolutely no divisive rhetoric and she seems to have a strong grip on the realities of economics. And Kemp is almost as smart and level headed as her. I'll vote for both of them twice. Cheese and rice, they both make me want to just not vote at all. This is how I end to voting 3rd party half the time nowadays.

Glad we agree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2018 at 0:09 AM, WalkingTheDawg said:

No, she's a wonderful candidate with a wonderful message and absolutely no divisive rhetoric

What did she say? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of my old high school classmates, a true "Libertarian", constantly posts on Facebook about how Kemp gave his family money when they were about to lose their farm or something like that. Then has the audacity to rail about the prospect of Abrams raising his taxes to give to lazy people in Atlanta. His scumminess is going to get me about of bed at 7 in the morning to cast a vote for Abrams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Forever Julian said:

One of my old high school classmates, a true "Libertarian", constantly posts on Facebook about how Kemp gave his family money when they were about to lose their farm or something like that. Then has the audacity to rail about the prospect of Abrams raising his taxes to give to lazy people in Atlanta. His scumminess is going to get me about of bed at 7 in the morning to cast a vote for Abrams.

So he is a Boortz style Libertarian then. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, HMFIC said:
Gingrich Productions

The Party of Illegal Immigrants, Fake Votes, and Stolen Elections

Originally published at Fox News

The Party of Illegal Immigrants, Fake Votes, and Stolen Elections

Watch the Democrats try to steal elections.

Think about how Democratic dishonesty is a lot greater threat to freedom than some unproven Russian conspiracy.

As you watch the long, long, long counts in Florida, Arizona, and California, remember the long count which stole Senator Norm Coleman’s Senate seat for Al Franken in Minnesota.

Remember Democratic candidate for governor in Georgia Stacey Abrams’s assertion that her blue wave was made up of both legal and illegal residents. Remember that 22,000 of the applications her voter registration group filed in Georgia were either canceled, duplicative, or couldn’t be reconciled (probably because the voters did not exist).

The Democratic supervisor of elections for Broward County, Florida has a consistent record of breaking the law and trying to steal elections.

When you have the state’s sitting governor and Senate candidate, Governor Rick Scott, filing a lawsuit against “rampant fraud” and saying, “I will not stand idly by while unethical liberals try to steal an election.” Things have gotten very serious.

As Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel has said, “what’s happening in Broward County should concern every American.”

In Arizona, you can bet many of the 400,000 mail-in ballots still outstanding will likely turn out to be non-existent or votes cast by illegal immigrants – or simply made up by the election officials in two of the state’s most liberal counties. Already, the state Republican party has alleged that left-wing election officials in one county destroyed evidence related to early voting irregularities.

The fact is, that after all their feigned worries about Russia influencing the election, Democrats will end up stealing a lot more votes than Putin ever dreamed of taking.

Watch the next few days, remember the lies, smears, and character assassination Democrats threw at Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

And worry for the very fabric of our country.

Your Friend,
Newt

Republicans lost Gingrich's old district lol

mdrake34 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/15/2018 at 3:30 PM, Psychic Gibbon said:

It's cool that women have autonomy from people such as yourself and have all the options available to them if they get pregnant. ^_^

I would hope that if I impregnated my wife, finacee, or girlfriend (read: helped bring about a life) that I am consulted and we discuss this mutually, just like we do our finances, house, car, jobs, relocation, and other decisions. That baby in her womb. .  uh yea, that's my baby, too. I should share in the decision-making. If she doesn't want me to be apart of it, she shouldn't engage in what it takes to conceive a baby. You knew what you were doing when you laid down with me. You knew what could come out of laying down with me. You aren't a child or stupid, so let's not play dumb now and claim "but oh my reproductive rights".

If a woman aborts my/our child without my input or feedback, she is dead to me. That is the ultimate act of selfishness, self-centeredness, and pathetic attitude in a relationship, At a minimum have an open and candid discussion about it with your S/O.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Halcon-1 said:

I would hope that if I impregnated my wife, finacee, or girlfriend (read: helped bring about a life) that I am consulted and we discuss this mutually, just like we do our finances, house, car, jobs, relocation, and other decisions. That baby in her womb. .  uh yea, that's my baby, too. I should share in the decision-making. If she doesn't want me to be apart of it, she shouldn't engage in what it takes to conceive a baby. You knew what you were doing when you laid down with me. You knew what could come out of laying down with me. You aren't a child or stupid, so let's not play dumb now and claim "but oh my reproductive rights".

If a woman aborts my/our child without my input or feedback, she is dead to me. That is the ultimate act of selfishness, self-centeredness, and pathetic attitude in a relationship, At a minimum have an open and candid discussion about it with your S/O.

Alright.

Halcon-1 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites