Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wartownfalcon

Torn down churches...

46 posts in this topic

Ever stop to think the injuries we have gotten might be due to that? I said when they planned on putting the stadium in that location it was a very VERY bad idea

SkerFalcon8710 likes this

2 minutes ago, Jesus said:

The word chruch has its root in the Greek word ekklesia, which refers to the gathered ones. The church isn't the building but the people as noted in Acts 5:11 and Acts 15:3.

Yes I know the church is in your heart, the building is just a place to gather. But the lost souls wandering by those churches that just so happen to stop in for a visit, no long have that opportunity now

sandtrap likes this

So, it's not like the church was forced out, taken over or done wrong in some way, so why is it a bad thing that the church property was purchased and the stadium built in its place? Were not talking about ancient indian burial grounds that got violated. SMH at what some of you will try to use as some excuse for the team stinking it up. Injuries are part of the NFL, and not a vengeful tactic for God to use against the Falcons. Teams go through bad times, it's nothing new for the Falcons. What was the excuse for all the other bad years?

And actually, the churches got paid more than their asking price, the offers and deal for the churches were above property value. 

56 minutes ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

Ummm the church got PAID for the land at their asking price. It was a fair deal, not like Arthur dragged out folks in the middle of confession

Maybe the pastors listened to their heads and wallet instead of God.

54 minutes ago, emc008 said:

And actually, the churches got paid more than their asking price, the offers and deal for the churches were above property value. 

Like I said, maybe they didn’t listen to God’s voice and went with the voice of their wallet

They way I look at it is....An old church got replaced by a much bigger shinier one with a rooftop that opens to see GOD better.

That's a good thing right?

A Dog Named Brian likes this

1 hour ago, Jesus said:

The word chruch has its root in the Greek word ekklesia, which refers to the gathered ones. The church isn't the building but the people as noted in Acts 5:11 and Acts 15:3.

But we moved the people thereby removing the church.

3 minutes ago, RubberDucky said:

If your God were the type of being that caused pain and injury to innocent men for act's they had no part of, why would he be deserving of praise?

It’s Arthur’s team and his stadium. But I would expect a non-believer to understand.

24 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

Like I said, maybe they didn’t listen to God’s voice and went with the voice of their wallet

So the churches didn’t listen to God’s voice and punished the Falcons instead of the churches who didn’t listen to God’s voice in the first place.... 

UnrealfalcoN likes this

1 hour ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Didn’t they tear them down in 2016?

Lmao! It takes a while for curse to get in to effect unless, it was serious black magic casted by construction workers who happened to be Saints fans

1 hour ago, Jesus said:

“Jesus,  I like him very much, but he no help me hit curveball. 

Are you trying to tell me Jesus Christ can’t hit a curveball? “

Sorry, could not help quoting one of my favorite scenes ever.  Name the movie

50 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

“Jesus,  I like him very much, but he no help me hit curveball. 

Are you trying to tell me Jesus Christ can’t hit a curveball? “

Sorry, could not help quoting one of my favorite scenes ever.  Name the movie

Yo, bartender!
Jobu needs a refill

Falconsin2012 likes this

1 hour ago, wartownfalcon said:

It’s Arthur’s team and his stadium. But I would expect a non-believer to understand.

Lmao