That does it! Vic Beasley SMH!!

I've been watching football since the early 70s and football teams ALWAYS meet and greet in the middle of the field after the game, even after devastating losts,  so whats the big deal about what Vic did?

Image result for saints and falcons players hug after game

Image result for nfl football players hugging after game

Edited by slickgadawg
1 hour ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Dude you like 2 days late on this thread.. just like you are every thread you create

Dude, You are one knut hugging troll of my wind breakage! Are you in love with me or something? Want you some rogue? Just get lost, like really!! 

Go be yourself, somewhere else!!

2 hours ago, slickgadawg said:

I've been watching football since the early 70s and football teams ALWAYS meet and greet in the middle of the field after the game, even after devastating losts,  so whats the big deal about what Vic did?

Did drew or any saint reach out when he won the sac championship?

The only people who are butt hurt about Drew Brees breaking the all time passing record are our Falcons fanbase because he plays for the Saints, simple as that. I respect Drew Brees as a NFL player and a human being first, not because he plays for the Saints.

Drew Brees was originally with the Chargers and the Dolphins passed on him. Drew Brees and Nick Saban together would have given Belichick and Brady trouble. It changes the outcome of the Falcons-Saints rivalry and Georgia having a national championship. With that being said, Vic Beasley should have never said what he said IMO. Takk McKinley wouldn't do that. Once again, a huge difference in the killer instinct between the two. 

34 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

The only thing that stinks in this thread is your ignorant thoughts. I understand it's a rivalry and everything but to be this massively butthurt over that is just dumb.

Dude I’m not hurting in the least! Matter of fact I’m retired, living large and a wife that’s 17 years younger than me...so, nope not hurting at all! 

Lol at ya twaint!