Unkn0wn

MLB Offseason

1,485 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, Malachore said:

So looks like Philly is getting JTR.

AA sits with his thumb up his *** while the division gets better.

Technically, the division stays exactly the same.

K26dp likes this

3 minutes ago, jidady said:

Technically, the division stays exactly the same.

Technically but the teams near or in front of us are better while we got Donaldson for 23 million. 

3 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Technically but the teams near or in front of us are better while we got Donaldson for 23 million. 

Right, so we're a lot better too.

1 hour ago, Malachore said:

So looks like Philly is getting JTR.

AA sits with his thumb up his *** while the division gets better.

We have **** owners that only sees this team as profitable assets and could careless about winning the world series.

Malachore likes this

1 minute ago, Unkn0wn said:

Miami got Alfaro, Sanchez and Will Stewart. International money also goes to Miami.

Is that a good package? I know nothing about Phillies farm system

7 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

Is that a good package? I know nothing about Phillies farm system

Sixto is their #1. Hes a SP that can reach 100 and is projected as a true #1. Afaro has MLB experience, was a highly regarded prospect with a cannon arm and raw power. Stewart is a low level SP.

15 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

Sixto is their #1. Hes a SP that can reach 100 and is projected as a true #1. Afaro has MLB experience, was a highly regarded prospect with a cannon arm and raw power. Stewart is a low level SP.

Well we thought being in the division was holding us back, it was obviously our package..we finished 4th in the race, we never had a shot and that's why we signed McCann 

11 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

Well we thought being in the division was holding us back, it was obviously our package..we finished 4th in the race, we never had a shot and that's why we signed McCann 

Source?

3 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I don't care about how long games take personally. I just hate all the useless commericals.

I feel the same. 

3 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Source?

I think it was obvious Cincy and SD were ahead of us and then Philly slid in at the end..so my source is paying attention to all the news and rumors the last few months

Just now, TRUju2111 said:

I think it was obvious Cincy and SD were ahead of us and then Philly slid in at the end..so my source is paying attention to all the news and rumors the last few months

Nuff said..

Just now, TheTrue7 said:

Nuff said..

The think is because there are ignorant guys like you that it wasn't obvious too

Just now, TRUju2111 said:

The think is because there are ignorant guys like you that it wasn't obvious too

Ironic..

9 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

It was Riley. Miami insisted on Riley and we said no. We might have included Riley but Miami wanted at least one more to go with him. Philly gave them 2 top guys.

5 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

It was Riley. Miami insisted on Riley and we said no. We might have included Riley but Miami wanted at least one more to go with him. Philly gave them 2 top guys.

Well we knew what they wanted and they got it

So are comp would have been Riley, Ian Anderson, and what a lower prospect or either Flowers? Meh, id hold firm too.