falconsfan4life3

Senat

65 posts in this topic

The other thing that shows is Young Riley's ability to disengage from the block...…….starting to see why the staff likes Young Riley....completely lost on angles ...yes but he sheds and disengages well.

papachaz, Stryka and Spliff like this

6 hours ago, lostnmexico said:

The other thing that shows is Young Riley's ability to disengage from the block...…….starting to see why the staff likes Young Riley....completely lost on angles ...yes but he sheds and disengages well.

Crack is whack bro. Just say no

1 hour ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

“We never invest in the trenches”

We do, and have invested in the trenches.  The problem, at least on offense, is the types of players that we target.  We need the middle of our OL to hold up so that Ryan can step up into the pocket.  The guys that we go after never seem to be able to do that consistently.  I digress, wrong topic for this.

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

3 hours ago, robertap said:

We do, and have invested in the trenches.  The problem, at least on offense, is the types of players that we target.  We need the middle of our OL to hold up so that Ryan can step up into the pocket.  The guys that we go after never seem to be able to do that consistently.  I digress, wrong topic for this.

Another TAFT false narrative.

Mack has been a top 3 NFL center since day one we signed him. Isn’t he exactly in the middle of our OL? Who would you rather have there?

Its kinda baffling to me why Senat isnt starting. It seems like McClain cant even get off a block. Madden knows though because McClains shed block rating is 66. Lmao

ahawkins likes this