Falcons Fan MVP

Will we lose to the Buccaneers on Sunday?

88 posts in this topic

Do we have a good chance vs The Buccaneers on Sunday? Do you guys expect the Falcons to show up angry and take care of business? Or will the Buccaneers torch our defense and outscore us? What do you guys expect to happen on Sunday?

3 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Do we have a good chance vs The Buccaneers on Sunday? Do you guys expect the Falcons to show up angry and take care of business? Or will the Buccaneers torch our defense and outscore us? What do you guys expect to happen on Sunday?

Score on every drive except two, Takk has 3 sacks, Get a pick late in the 4th, block a punt

That’s what happened against the Bengals.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the Falcons didn’t win another game this season.

14 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

When we lose, this team will 1-5. This defense was on the sideline having heated arguments last sunday. This defense is awful , Bucs comin out and puttin up 50 on us , anything less and ill be shocked by it

Edited by caponine
papachaz and Godzilla1985 like this

29 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Score on every drive except two, Takk has 3 sacks, Get a pick late in the 4th, block a punt

That’s what happened against the Bengals.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the Falcons didn’t win another game this season.

They’ll win a handful of games still. The likeliest outcome of this season is 7-9. 

Vandy and Kaptain Krazy like this

We are going to win the next 5 games and get to 6-4. Then we will see what happens. Lots of time. It hasn’t been perfect but just win the next 3-4 games and get Deon back and we might have enough time for the rooks to learn effectively and get a leader in the back 7 back. Lace up the shoes and get ready! Season hasn’t gone the way we wanted to this point but we can’t give up. Still everything in front of us.

Edited by RiseUpFalcs

2 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

They’ll win a handful of games still. The likeliest outcome of this season is 7-9. 

With A little luck maybe 9-7. A reverse-karma of 1st half season with lot of luck and 10-6.  

2 minutes ago, RiseUpFalcs said:

We are going to win the next 5 games and get to 6-4. Then we will see what happens. Lots of time. It hasn’t been perfect but just win the next 3-4 games and get Deon back and we might have enough time for the rooks to learn effectively and get a leader in the back 7 back. Lace up the shoes and get ready! Season hasn’t gone the way we wanted to this point but we can’t give up. Still everything in front of us.

I haven’t given up yet either. You never know. 

If the O shows up, I think we could win.  If they don't, it will likely look like it did on Sunday.  The defense will get better but it will likely not be fast enough or to the degree enough to allow the offense to have too many bad series.  That's just the hand they've been dealt.   I think the OL will have a better time against a more familiar 4-3/4-2-5 than the Steelers' 3-4 blitz scheme that wreaked havoc.

40 minutes ago, Vandy said:

With A little luck maybe 9-7. A reverse-karma of 1st half season with lot of luck and 10-6.  

I would like to believe this, but if they cannot fix this Swiss cheese defense starting this week then I don't see it. And I am as optimistic of a Falcons fan as they come.

Falcons will win and go on a winning streak and finish the season 11-5 and half of you wankers better not jump back on the wagon.

1 hour ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Yep. I'm not gonna be surprised if ATL wins next 2 and goes into the bye week 3-4. The optimists will misinterpret it as as the start of a comeback.  

virginiafalcon likes this

The Bucs are coming off a bye week after playing the worse game I've seen a team play this year. I got a bad feeling they are going to bounce back and play well.

Max and falcons007 like this

1 hour ago, Vandy said:

Luck REALLY has to come in this direction but I hear you. This just isn’t the same team without Neal, Allen, and Debo. It’s still a talented roster that can win some games. But they just can’t overcome this early hit

Vandy likes this

1 hour ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

At some point I think we open a can and turn things around. Sunday would be a good time. 

You’re right, it’s such a long season and it’s not even half over. Who knows what this team will look like in 7 weeks 

Vandy and FalconFanSince1970 like this

4 minutes ago, Peyton said:

The Bucs are coming off a bye week after playing the worse game I've seen a team play this year. I got a bad feeling they are going to bounce back and play well.

They have very good receiving weapons. This can get ugly.