Please help me with these impure thoughts...

We use to live in N.O. but are from Atl. It's hard not to root for them sometimes but every time I get that itch, I see how ignorant their fans act(ESPECIALLY WHEN THEIR IN OUR DOME) and it reminds me how truly F'd up their whole state is. 

Plus the whole bountygate will overshadow ANYTHING the Pats ever did. That should've been Favres SB.

1 hour ago, GET-ME-A-DB-TD said:

We use to live in N.O. but are from Atl. It's hard not to root for them sometimes but every time I get that itch, I see how ignorant their fans act(ESPECIALLY WHEN THEIR IN OUR DOME) and it reminds me how truly F'd up their whole state is. 

Plus the whole bountygate will overshadow ANYTHING the Pats ever did. That should've been Favres SB.

They're disgusting. This thread was a joke lol... I'd never cheer for the saints... Over my dead body.

You must fast for three days, follow that with a colon cleanse.  You must go public with your shame and confess your failure as a Falcon Fan at your favorite sports bar.  You are forbidden to reproduce from this point forward.  Next year, if you are sincerely sorry, you can participate in draft  conversations and speculation about how we will win the superbowl next year.

I threw up in mouth a little...Falcons defense sux right now but Id be ****ed if Id double down and become a Saints fan. Become a Rams fan and watch that RB nobody wanted in Atlantie, while our pick is questionable at best, and the RB they went with is now concussed injury prone shell of himself at 40 million.

11 hours ago, IndiscreetGeek said:

I just had a vision of trading all my red and black in for black and gold. Forsaking Matt Ryan and Calvin Ridley for Drew Brees and Michael Thomas...

I don't want to ever have these visions again... Football gods, why have you forsaken me? Forgive me for my sins. I know this isn't right...

YOU ARE THE SHLTTIEST FALCON FAN EVER

How dare you cash in and trade out like that. I get pissed off and upset but YOU WANTING TO BECOME A SAINTS FAN right now .... and i dont care if we go 1-15 ,,, YOU NEVER Trade your Jersey in for a Saints Jersey. If I could punch you right now i would because i am a die-hard baby-born Falcon Fan, and it really is just disgusting that you would turn into a Saints Fan right now. Shame on You