saints vs skins

WhenFalconsWin

Pretty classy thread.

I gotta apologize to all of y'all. I was expecting to see a bunch of "stat padder" and "I hope he gets injured" kinda posts. But you guys really kept it classy. I'm sorry I underestimated you.

And now we can get back to hating each other...

F*** the Falcons. :D

5 hours ago, sdogg said:

It looked like a freebie play to me. 

Looked to me like Cover 2 with two 9 routes on the right side the field and only one safety to try and cover both, but you do you. :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, ICUH8N said:

That was a close season. It could have gone either way. Brees had the yards but Rodgers had the TDs if I remember correctly.

Brees had the yards, completion percentage, and the TD’s. Rodgers only had less interceptions and a 15-1 record and were promptly dusted in the playoffs at home after a first round bye.

10 hours ago, The best NFC South team said:

Yes...it was staged. Just that play.....theres no effin way Josh Norman would have missed defending it.

The ball was in the air forever..    

But, hey Im not going to take anything away from your Q.B

He rightly deserved it. Hes probably in my opinion most underrated Q.B in NFL history and this is coming from a die hard Falcons Fan! 

Good luck rest of the season!

Hoping Rams beat you guys in NGCG and you dont have to play superbowl in our backyard.

4 hours ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Yes...it was staged. Just that play.....theres no effin way Josh Norman would have missed defending it.

The ball was in the air forever..    

But, hey Im not going to take anything away from your Q.B

He rightly deserved it. Hes probably in my opinion most underrated Q.B in NFL history and this is coming from a die hard Falcons Fan! 

Good luck rest of the season!

Hoping Rams beat you guys in NGCG and you dont have to play superbowl in our backyard.

That play was special, but I didn't expect DB to break the record by throwing to a rookie who had 1 career catch prior to the game lol.

As great as the rivalry has been for over a decade, wish we would've seen what it'd be like to face Matt Ryan in the playoffs, rather than Cam Newton.

Hope your players get back healthy, man. Especially Debo, since that's an LSU guy. 

Edited by The best NFC South team

1 hour ago, The best NFC South team said:

That play was special, but I didn't expect DB to break the record by throwing to a rookie who had 1 career catch prior to the game lol.

As great as the rivalry has been for over a decade, wish we would've seen what it'd be like to face Matt Ryan in the playoffs, rather than Cam Newton.

Hope your players get back healthy, man. Especially Debo, since that's an LSU guy. 

I thought he was going to Michael Thomas...

We are doubtful we win any games till Debo comes back.....Neal / Allen were also heart of our defense and its just a brutal year.

Forget playoffs this year mate...

You guys enjoy "Breesy" journey this year and hopefully when he retires...we will get division back. 

Till then, we will embrace the suck!