Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WhenFalconsWin

saints vs skins

44 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, sdogg said:

It looked like a freebie play to me. 

Thank god! Someone watched the same thing....it was all effin staged! They just gave that easy T.D!

Yet, it is a great accomplishment and it only counts more because he has Lombardi.

1 hour ago, Big_L said:

I was over at the huddle and talk about low class.  At least Falcon fans recognize greatness.

Well they did get hat trick'd last season :lol:

Iron Saint and Big_L like this

5 hours ago, sdogg said:

It looked like a freebie play to me. 

Looked to me like Cover 2 with two 9 routes on the right side the field and only one safety to try and cover both, but you do you. :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, ICUH8N said:

That was a close season. It could have gone either way. Brees had the yards but Rodgers had the TDs if I remember correctly.

Brees had the yards, completion percentage, and the TD’s. Rodgers only had less interceptions and a 15-1 record and were promptly dusted in the playoffs at home after a first round bye.

Scott1988, Godzilla1985 and Vandy like this

all i want to say about this game is katrina refs were hard at work i saw 4 blatant non calls against the saints and 1 bogus call against the skins before they scored their third touchdown, so i turned it off it was too painful to watch. 

7 hours ago, Big_L said:

Falcon fan tears are the nectar of the Gods.  

Well mine went in a flood 2/5/17. I’m numb to the ineptitude of this Franchise after nearly 40 years of it. 

10 hours ago, The best NFC South team said:

Yes...it was staged. Just that play.....theres no effin way Josh Norman would have missed defending it.

The ball was in the air forever..    

But, hey Im not going to take anything away from your Q.B

He rightly deserved it. Hes probably in my opinion most underrated Q.B in NFL history and this is coming from a die hard Falcons Fan! 

Good luck rest of the season!

Hoping Rams beat you guys in NGCG and you dont have to play superbowl in our backyard.

11 hours ago, Big_L said:

I was over at the huddle and talk about low class.  At least Falcon fans recognize greatness.

Yeah, but they're Panther fans, what do they know. Heck, they still think Cam is a quarterback.

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Yes...it was staged. Just that play.....theres no effin way Josh Norman would have missed defending it.

The ball was in the air forever..    

But, hey Im not going to take anything away from your Q.B

He rightly deserved it. Hes probably in my opinion most underrated Q.B in NFL history and this is coming from a die hard Falcons Fan! 

Good luck rest of the season!

Hoping Rams beat you guys in NGCG and you dont have to play superbowl in our backyard.

That play was special, but I didn't expect DB to break the record by throwing to a rookie who had 1 career catch prior to the game lol.

As great as the rivalry has been for over a decade, wish we would've seen what it'd be like to face Matt Ryan in the playoffs, rather than Cam Newton.

Hope your players get back healthy, man. Especially Debo, since that's an LSU guy. 

Edited by The best NFC South team
mattyicefalcon likes this

14 hours ago, Big_L said:

If only your forum was equally classy. Saints report is a joke of a circlejerk

Halcon-1 likes this

12 minutes ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

If only your forum was equally classy. Saints report is a joke of a circlejerk

Indeed it is and many of the fans there are delusional as all get out.

1 hour ago, The best NFC South team said:

That play was special, but I didn't expect DB to break the record by throwing to a rookie who had 1 career catch prior to the game lol.

As great as the rivalry has been for over a decade, wish we would've seen what it'd be like to face Matt Ryan in the playoffs, rather than Cam Newton.

Hope your players get back healthy, man. Especially Debo, since that's an LSU guy. 

I thought he was going to Michael Thomas...

We are doubtful we win any games till Debo comes back.....Neal / Allen were also heart of our defense and its just a brutal year.

Forget playoffs this year mate...

You guys enjoy "Breesy" journey this year and hopefully when he retires...we will get division back. 

Till then, we will embrace the suck!