Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WhenFalconsWin

saints vs skins

44 posts in this topic

I just hate that Saban didn't stay true to his word and stay with the Dolphins while the organization could have had Drew Brees. It would have changed the ENTIRE landscape of college football, the NFL, and the Falcons rivalry with the Saints for the past decade or so. 

I Even Bleed Red likes this

1 minute ago, I Even Bleed Red said:

Saints and their fans show tf up on nationally televised big games. 

Brees goes down as one of the Goats. Congrats. 

Quality post and show of good sportsmanship , all the best and maybe things turn around for you guys.

Doctor Kildare, Kevo and Scott1988 like this

Just now, PHALCONABERNATHY said:

Yeah I hate the Taints but Breesus is a class act. He is in the conversation of the all time greats for sure. **** the Saints. 

Yep, even though I hate to admit it...especially in front of a swamper.

Drew Brees would be a lot more likable for us if he didn't break all those records with the Saints. For EVERYONE outside of the Falcons fan base they are cool with Drew Brees 100.  

I Even Bleed Red likes this

I also hate watching the Saints D playing well. They started horrible but have started to come around. We have gone completely backwards. We were supposed to have a top 5 D and they were supposed to have a trash D with a bust joke 1st round draft pick. 

Now Takk talks **** and leaves with cramps with 0 sacks. What a **** season.

The Saints are dominating the Redskins and I'm not surprised. The NFC East is wacky this year as usual every time they play the NFC South. 

Kevo likes this

49 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

It pains me to see them playing so well

Yeah, I feel you. Saints just breesin' along, pardon da pun. Watching this game tonight, I'm starting to believe that guy in here who said this season will end with the Saints winning another SB in our stadium. Excuse me while I go throw up. <_<

Iron Saint, Kevo and Scott1988 like this

They need to take Alex Smith out before it gets even more embarrassing. Tonight is just not his night at the very least. Colt McCoy time.

6 minutes ago, sdogg said:

Aints D is progressing, while ours regresses. Isn't Quinn a defensive guru? At least that's what I was told. 

Our defense is more like a tactical  diversion so nobody notices the dead smell emanating from the ST's or the roadkill that lines up in front of Matt Ryan every play. :ninja:

Iron Saint likes this

2 minutes ago, fuego said:

I hate the Saints and don't really like Brees, but you have to give him his due. It's pretty ridiculous he's never won an MVP.

Brees should have at least 2 MVPs in my opinion. But as long as there is golden boy Brady and the offensive line that never holds up in New England Brees will never sniff one.

Iron Saint and Kevo like this

12 minutes ago, ICUH8N said:

Brees should have at least 2 MVPs in my opinion. But as long as there is golden boy Brady and the offensive line that never holds up in New England Brees will never sniff one.

And I think Rodgers got one when Brees should have. 

Iron Saint and Kevo like this

Just now, fuego said:

And I think Rodgers got one when Brees should have. 

That was a close season. It could have gone either way. Brees had the yards but Rodgers had the TDs if I remember correctly.

fuego likes this

1 hour ago, RING OF HONOR said:

It pains me to see them playing so well

Hopefully it will pain Blank enough to make long overdue changes.

And you have to give Brees credit for having a great career after a horrible injury. And he got that injury by diving into a pile for a fumble which not all quarterbacks do, even in Super Bowls.

caponine and PokerSteve like this

2 minutes ago, Doctor Kildare said:

And you have to give Brees credit for having a great career after a horrible injury. And he got that injury by diving into a pile for a fumble which not all quarterbacks do, even in Super Bowls.

camfumble2.0.gif