Who has the craziest look on the sidelines when things aren't going right?

Flying Falcon

Why do y'all care so much about how a coach acts on the sideline? Everyone of y'all cry because Quinn doesn't throw a temper tantrum. No successful coach does. Bellichek especially doesn't. This isn't college ball. You can't scream at these guys, they're grown ******* men. They'll check out and ignore your *** if you direspect them like that.

1 minute ago, Yo_Lover said:

Why do y'all care so much about how a coach acts on the sideline? Everyone of y'all cry because Quinn doesn't throw a temper tantrum. No successful coach does. Bellichek especially doesn't. This isn't college ball. You can't scream at these guys, they're grown ******* men. They'll check out and ignore your *** if you direspect them like that.

Dude, what are YOU talking about? This thread is about expressions. I thought you had a AARP paper to write? But you're still here. Millenials. 

4 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

The mantra of "don't yell (raise your voice to me) at me, because I'm a grown man" is one of the most silly stances that I have ever heard. That young adults of today think that this stance is 100% the rule in all situations is purely fantasy. So many cases in life where using your "inside voice" and being "patient" and "respectful" is just as likely to get people hurt or killed.

I'm not saying that a Coach has to yell/raise their voice to be effective in all instances because the truth is the most effective leaders/coaches know when to be loud, be quite, modulate their voice and intensity even within a single sentence or statement.

Is it okay if the coach just gives you a "Look of Death" that goes on for 60 seconds+ as long as they don't yell?

4 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

I think he should throw temper tantrums. The players can check out since they can't act like grown dot dot dot men