I'm still gonna get me some pleasure out of this Falcons season...

57 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I still get pleasure out of Falcons victories, especially ones that spoils other teams playoff chances.  That has nothing to do with being delusional.  

You and I will be right here when we will be picking top 3 draft pick next year and massive upcoming layoffs.

We aint effin spoiling no ones party....we don't have balls to finish a strong quarter in all 3 phases of game.

We are not gonna win. Period!

Are you & I watching same Falcons defense?

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

We suck, no sugar coating it any longer. But we will have a couple of huge victories (maybe saints/Panthers/Vikings/Packers) in the spoiler role.  I always enjoy that, but it's not what I wanted out of this season. 

All 4 of those teams are doing better than the Steelers. Why in the world do you think the Falcons would beat them to be a spoiler in the first place.

I will be buying higher ABV beers for all future broadcasts, but still tuning in. Think the offense will be worth watching -- just have to go in with the assumption that we'll give every point back and more on the other side of the ball. 

I guess i cheer for a second team maybe the rams since this team is done. Ive already looking toward the nfl draft and offseason. This draft is more loaded with talented dlineman and olineman than last year. I would love to see this organization really kill the next draft. 

3 hours ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

Watching somebody do your team like that is like watching somebody hook up w your girl. Unwatchable. 

Nah, I was always like see ya. Next girl up. Plus if that happened she was not your girl.

I do get where you are trying to go though.

Edited by high impact

13 hours ago, mattyicefalcon said:

You and I will be right here when we will be picking top 3 draft pick next year and massive upcoming layoffs.

We aint effin spoiling no ones party....we don't have balls to finish a strong quarter in all 3 phases of game.

We are not gonna win. Period!

Wanna bet? 

52 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Wanna bet? 

Sure. 

Falcons have given up 36+ points in three straight games for the fourth time in club history, and the first time since 2003.

This team has  NO LEADERSHIP & DISCIPLINE on and off field.

This team continues to make SAME MISTAKES over and over again without ANY ACCOUNTABILITY.

This team has NO CREATIVITY & FIGHT left.

Ill take any bets.....bring it on.

13 hours ago, Intellectually Honest said:

All 4 of those teams are doing better than the Steelers. Why in the world do you think the Falcons would beat them to be a spoiler in the first place.

We already beat the Panthers once. This season is a disaster, no one is disputing that, but give a win over the saints and I can at least take that in my back pocket until the draft.

55 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Sure. 

Falcons have given up 36+ points in three straight games for the fourth time in club history, and the first time since 2003.

This team has  NO LEADERSHIP & DISCIPLINE on and off field.

This team continues to make SAME MISTAKES over and over again without ANY ACCOUNTABILITY.

This team has NO CREATIVITY & FIGHT left.

Ill take any bets.....bring it on.

How much you got? you’re proclaiming we’ll have a Top 3 pick in upcoming draft. I’m betting the ranch you’re dead wrong.

4 hours ago, Vandy said:

How much you got? you’re proclaiming we’ll have a Top 3 pick in upcoming draft. I’m betting the ranch you’re dead wrong.

I can afford $25...straight up bet.

Ill venmo you the money if I lose or vice versa.

I hope Im wrong in my projections.

But, FALCONS quit on us. This is the darkest moment in Arthur Blanks franchise - only reason is hes paid everyone above and beyond and these guys are not giving him value in return.

In my opinion, coaching staff and most players are self serving and dont give a **** about city of Atlanta or Falcons ownership.

They quit on us!

Im not livid because we are losing.

My frustrations and dissatisfaction is because of LACK OF SINCERE EFFORT AND DISCIPLINE.

4 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

I can afford $25...straight up bet.

Ill venmo you the money if I lose or vice versa.

I hope Im wrong in my projections.

But, FALCONS quit on us. This is the darkest moment in Arthur Blanks franchise - only reason is hes paid everyone above and beyond and these guys are not giving him value in return.

In my opinion, coaching staff and most players are self serving and dont give a **** about city of Atlanta or Falcons ownership.

They quit on us!

Im not livid because we are losing.

My frustrations and dissatisfaction is because of LACK OF SINCERE EFFORT AND DISCIPLINE.

You’re on. 

BTW, I’m frustrated too.