Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cole World

Matt Ryan for Russell Wilson straight up trade

33 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Falcan Moore said:

They wouldn't ever go for that trade. I like both, but Wilson > Ryan all day, and the Seahawks know that.

These posts are fun to read.

Over on the Seahawks forums you'll find similar threads wanting to trade Wilson for draft picks.  I bet $100 with a Seattle fan at work preseason that the Falcons would end up with a better record... and I didn't hesitate at such an easy bet to make.

Now 4 weeks into the season I'm thinking I am probably going to lose the bet... mainly because the Seahawks get the 49ers and Cardinals twice!

LOL

Edited by FalconsFanNW

15 minutes ago, Cole World said:

Please make this happen. Wilson can extend plays and can mask up the O-line deficiencies.

Best i can think of is you would rather see wilson lose 41-17 than ryan because you personally think he is sexier and you would rather see him on the field if you gotta lose anyways?

19 minutes ago, Falcan Moore said:

They wouldn't ever go for that trade. I like both, but Wilson > Ryan all day, and the Seahawks know that.

Everyone in this league except for homer falcon fans know this.

They won't trade Russell for Ryan, he's 5 years younger and cheaper. Why would they trade him? Ryan played poorly today and was off with his throws but the O-line was also crap.

39 minutes ago, Shnikies said:

Can Russel Wilson block for himself too?

Wilson is slow starter, with this defense the team will be down 34-0 by half time.

6 hours ago, FalconsFanNW said:

These posts are fun to read.

Over on the Seahawks forums you'll find similar threads wanting to trade Wilson for draft picks.  I bet $100 with a Seattle fan at work preseason that the Falcons would end up with a better record... and I didn't hesitate at such an easy bet to make.

Now 4 weeks into the season I'm thinking I am probably going to lose the bet... mainly because the Seahawks get the 49ers and Cardinals twice!

LOL

Haven't seen that thread... I looked... It would be good to see Ryan get traded so he could win and every one would see Matt Ryan become Brady over night.... (All Purple....deep purple) 

6 hours ago, Cole World said:

Please make this happen. Wilson can extend plays and can mask up the O-line deficiencies.

Hahaha!!! I’ll play along for a sec. Why in the heck would Seattle ever do that?