Time to pick a 2nd team folks

Osiruz

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

If you really love football you would already have a second team or at least another team on your radar

Those are fake fans who have second teams in sports. If you cheer for another team besides the first one...I consider them fake....you stay with your team no matter what

Just now, Falcons32 said:

Those are fake fans who have second teams in sports. If you cheer for another team besides the first one...I consider them fake....you stay with your team no matter what

Or some people truly just do not take it that serious and choose to root for whoever and as many as they want. It’s not a rule to be a hardcore fan. 

Preseason I bet $100 with a Seahawks fan and Raiders fan at work that Atlanta would end up with the better record after 16 games.

I was laughing at them calling it money in the bank.

Now I think I might be out $200... and that's pretty bad given the state of both the Seahawks and Raiders.

9 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Worst franchise? Not by a long shot.

Been a falcon fan of 2 decades plus, with nothing to show for it except heartache, heart burn, and agitation and anger on Sundays. You are kidding your self if this is not one of the worst. People love front running for the falcons as much as love a tumor.

1 minute ago, osiruz said:

Been a falcon fan of 2 decades plus, with nothing to show for it exceot heartache, heart burn, and agitation. You are kidding your self if this is not one of the worst. People love front running for the falcons as much as love a tumor.

There are teams with players who weren’t born when they last won a playoff game. Sure lot of heart burn but Falcons have won lot of games and in playoffs for some time. 

Just now, falcons007 said:

There are teams with players who weren’t born when they last won a playoff game. Sure lot of heart burn but Falcons have won lot of games and in playoffs for some time. 

That's the worst part, we can get there and lose in the most embarrassing ways, I am sure the Browns would rather go 0-16 than lose the SB the same way that we did. 

I'll say this:  They've been a helluva lot better, season to season, than we were under the previous ownership...   Frankly, I'm of the opinion that anyone predicting our season in the 12+ wins this year had their head firmly up their wazoo.  As a team though, we have to decide whether we're folding and punting this season, or whether we refuse to accept loss.   There are two types of winners; those who relish the win, and those who absolutely refuse to lose.    If we're the "relish the win" team, we're screwed.   If we're the "refuse to lose" team, then there's still a chance for 8 or 9 wins...