Time to pick a 2nd team folks

Osiruz

Gonna be sitting on the couch in january. This idiotic franchise is allergic to success, they just have a fetish of bumbling away a decent unilateral performance from either offense or defense.

Someone pass me a diet choke so I can wash down this bitter taste.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, osiruz said:

Gonna be sitting on the couch in january. This idiotic franchise is allergic to success, they just have a fetish of bumbling away a decent unilateral performance from either offense or defense.

Someone pass me a diet choke so I can wash down this bitter taste.

Could always joint the Pats fan base. AFC team so no conflicts of interest.

12 minutes ago, Matty ICE said:

I do love football but I don't really care about any other teams. I guess it'd be nice to see Houston win a superbowl. Maybe JAX.

That's my 2nd team (Houston). You have to pick a different one. Lol

jk of course. 

Guess it helps if you live in H-Town. Just to advise you, they are where Atlanta was under Dan Reeves. Just call them Falcons 2.0.. Until they get a hot shot OC as their coach, they will never go anywhere.

All the talent in the world and a coach who don't know what to do with it.

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Lol I been a falcon and bronco fan since I started watching football. Definitely rooting for the browns to be great

Man. It's hard for me to root for another team cause I want my home team to be great but it does not look like that is going to be happening for a LLLOOONNNGGGG time!

2 minutes ago, TX Falcon said:

Man. It's hard for me to root for another team cause I want my home team to be great but it does not look like that is going to be happening for a LLLOOONNNGGGG time!

I don’t take sports that serious so it’s nothing for me lol

21 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

If you really love football you would already have a second team or at least another team on your radar

This just gives me a heart burn and isn't funny at this point. Never seen a team purposely choke away seasons. I know this can't be involuntary lol.

11 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Bye if you getting off the bandwagon. I have been Falcons fan my whole life. Seen lot worse than this. 

Was this even a bandwagon? What a stupid joke. You know this is the worst franchise in all of sports right?