Kazee

falcons007

12 minutes ago, HighFlyingFalcon said:

Does it seem like he hasn't been himself since the pre-season game in Jax and then getting ejected and fined earlier this year?

He is taking chance and gambling,  gonna end up on wrong side. Just need to do his job and stop trying to be hero.

32 minutes ago, Vandy said:

I like Kazee, but He’s not Rico. The thing folks never appreciated about Allen is nobody beat us deep. 

Maybe not the playmaker Allen but he had everybody in the right spots.

Another thing I'm seeing is the drop off in performance of those corners since Allen went down also.

Kazees doing what he can but he just lacks the experience is all.

Just now, kiwifalcon said:

Maybe not the playmaker Allen but he had everybody in the right spots.

Another thing I'm seeing is the drop off in performance of those corners since Allen went down also.

Kazees doing what he can but he just lacks the experience is all.

Hopefully he will settle down once the game slows down for Kazee.

2 minutes ago, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

And he just snatched a pick away from A.B in the endzone.

That’s the best part about game day threads bashing players. They always tend to make a play afterwards. Alford knows all about it. Someone needs to teach Duke and Trufant how  to play this game

4 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

That’s the best part about game day threads bashing players. They always tend to make a play afterwards. Alford knows all about it. Someone needs to teach Duke and Trufant how  to play this game

No one is bashing him. Lol. Lighten up, no one is forcing you to come here and comment. 

Last week was the first time I've seen us get beat up the seam deep while in Cover 3 in a long time. 

Looked like the same thing on the TD just much shorter. Split the seam on Cover 3 but Kazee was no where in sight.

Rico erased all that stuff for the most part. He wasn't flashy but did his job really well. 

I like Kazee though and he will get better on the mental stuff. He has the physical tools. He hasn't been just a FS until now. He's played all over until the injuries.