Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

#8 Auburn at Mississippi State

38 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

@Falconsfan567 how many losses do you think you guys have this year?  I can see 4 losses.  Your offense is just that bad. 

5 at least. We're already got 2. We'll lose to Georgia and Bama and then lose our bowl game.

2 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

5 at least. We're already got 2. We'll lose to Georgia and Bama and then lose our bowl game.

that's crazy man.. you have so much talent on that team.  

Just now, SacFalcFan said:

that's crazy man.. you have so much talent on that team.  

No OL and a QB that looks like the NFL version of Joey Harrington. Gus Malzahn is so overrated.

16 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

A&M is also looking really strong. 

11 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

A&M is also looking really strong. 

it depends on the game regarding a&m.. i saw the kentucky game and while they won they did play well at all in that game.  that offense for a&m is a work in progress.  if you remember the clemson game that was a game a&m lost more than clemson won.. a&m had so many unforced errors in that game.  it really depends which team shows up for a&m.  jimbo's teams have a tendency to play down to the teams they are facing. 

3 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

That could be a loss too.

i just realized auburn gave up 350 yards rushing to msu.. i had no idea it was that much.. what happened there?  

6 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

i just realized auburn gave up 350 yards rushing to msu.. i had no idea it was that much.. what happened there?  

They ran Fitzgerald 28 times  for 197 yards.  It was about the only offense in the whole game.   

16 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

Auburn's defense got worn down from all the 3-and-outs from the offense and eventually in the 2nd half they couldn't stop Fitzgerald.

21 hours ago, MemphibianDawg said:

I mean:

Trump's dang wall would get worn out. 

There's no defense that could hold up to being on the field that much. Not Bama's, not Georgia's, not anyone's.