Falconsfan567

#8 Auburn at Mississippi State

38 posts in this topic

Auburn gets an interception and goes 3-and-out for the 3rd straight possession to start the game. But good field possession allows them to kick a FG and it's 3-0.

If Gus Malzahn had any balls he'd bench Jarrett Stidham and put in Malik Willis and run the Nick Marshall offense. That's the only shot Auburn has of winning this game.

I will never defend Gus Malzahn. I don't care what kind of fan that makes me. This man should have never been given a new contract. He's one of the worst in-game coaches out there. I don't know how anyone can claim to be an Auburn fan and defend this man. Gus "8-5" Malzahn.

14 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

I can not believe auburn only got 9 points.. wow

Should have been at least 16 had Auburn not gotten absolutely screwed out of a clear touchdown. But you shouldn't have been if you watched any of Auburn's games closely this year. This is one of the worst offenses in the nation. Here's where they were ranked overall and in the SEC coming into tonight.

• Yards Per Game = 97th (12th)
  • Pass Yards Per Game = 100th (12th)
  • Rush Yards Per Game = 64th (9th)
  • Points Per Game = 54th (8th)

They didn't help those numbers tonight.

SacFalcFan likes this

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

Should have been at least 16 had Auburn not gotten absolutely screwed out of a clear touchdown. But you shouldn't have been if you watched any of Auburn's games closely this year. This is one of the worst offenses in the nation. Here's where they were ranked overall and in the SEC coming into tonight.

• Yards Per Game = 97th (12th)
  • Pass Yards Per Game = 100th (12th)
  • Rush Yards Per Game = 64th (9th)
  • Points Per Game = 54th (8th)

They didn't help those numbers tonight.

Dang had no idea. 

12 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I need to find something else to do with my Saturday's. I don't even want to watch it anymore.

I'll let you on the bama bandwagon...jk

RxDawg likes this