Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SacFalcFan

Vanderbilt vs Georgia Bulldogs Game Thread

411 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, putnam6 said:

Ready for this one big time time for Dawgs to click on both sides for 60 minutes

I am ready to see the offense explode and put up a 50 spot for first time all season.

Justin Fields needs to get 40% of the snaps.  We are burning the redshirt so let’s go - he is ready.

95Dawg likes this

if hope we can play a complete game in all 3 phases.. so far we haven't in a noncupcake game all year including usce. 

fromm had more than 1 guy open there and yet threw it to a covered Godwin.. it's like he made that decision regardless.  smh  now the defense gives up a huge gain by vanderbilt..  

Very disappointed in Fromm so far this year. It's like the areas where he was so strong last season have miraculously disappeared = accuracy and decision making. Yeah, he's got the high completion percentage, but he's been utterly horrendous converting 3rd downs all year. IIRC it's something like 1 for 19 on 3rd down; which is crazy because last year that's where he shined. 

Making it very easy to want to see more of Fields, and I never thought that was something I'd be saying before the season started. 

Fromm's performance is going to test Kirby and whether he puts the best player on the field or if he doesn't.  Fromm has gotta to improve period.  

Thank goodness Clark made that play.  Maybe that wakes up this squad who seems to think they can show up and win games.  That isn't how it works.