quick8

Windows!!

38 posts in this topic

Click bait.

I've been here with you for all those heart aches. This is the breaks when you lose that much defensive talent. Happens to a lot of teams.

MR and Julio aren't going anywhere any time soon, and the window will be open for years to come.

12 minutes ago, quick8 said:

Nope not at all.  This is a post from watching this organization for 46 years!  You want flowers and bunny rabbit post from a realist that has been bit by this organizations floundering over and over?  Keep looking kid!  You ain’t gonna get that from me!

LMBO! I understand man. I have been a fan for a little less than half the time you have (1997), and I am already exhausted.

quick8 likes this

2 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

WTF are you talking about? I haven't said anything about your stupid OP. But carry on..

Bless it.  You mad kid lollollol

3 minutes ago, Halcon-1 said:

LMBO! I understand man. I have been a fan for a little less than half the time you have (1997), and I am already exhausted.

I swear bud if I could ship you an antidote for it I’d overnight it to you!  I hate seeing another good man tormented for life!!

Halcon-1 likes this

2 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Makes me think of those medical commercials when one of the symptoms is delayed backache. I'm always like WTF? You're sitting around the camp fire one night "My back doesn't hurt right now, I have delayed backache, it will hurt tomorrow."

I saw one that said 

Strange and unusual dreams and thoughts of suicide

WTF

Falconsfan567 likes this

11 hours ago, quick8 said:

Doubt it kid.  Even if you’re age older you ain’t falcon screwed older lol

You can’t get screwed over unless you present the opportunity ! Perhaps you deserved it kiddo! 

RING OF HONOR likes this

On 10/5/2018 at 6:52 PM, quick8 said:

Love this team and it’s not a choice!!  Been with them for 46 years!  Having said that, time has made me swallow many many hard pills this organization has created.  I was there in the 80’s with the 12-4 Leeman Bennett team that lost to the Cowboys, the loss to the Broncos in the SB, and I was there for the biggest choke in sports history 28-3 in Houston so having said that I’ll be a realist and say this current QB/Julio led teams window is closed.  Neither of these good guys will ever win the Lombardi.  Like it or don’t like it it’s just the cold hard truth.  Hopefully we draft well in the near future and some other batch of talent gets us all what we want before we take a dirt nap!  I hate to say it but it’s just not this QB or this #1 reciever that will do it.  The window for them was wide open in Houston up 28-3.  The organization did not seize the moment this the window slammed shut as it should have!!

You're right, you are absolutely right! But the in denial fools can't hear you, don't want to hear you, but they wonder why they get their hearts broken every Sunday, by Dan Quinn, Marquan Manuel and that sorry defense smh...

quick8 likes this

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 10:18 PM, quick8 said:

You should consider rehab at this point it seems.....

Wait a minute….if you're not quitting, why should I? 

Boom GIF - Boom GIFs | Say more with Tenor

I don't think any windows are closed. I hate overreactions about things. If we were 4-1 there would be 17 posts daily about we are going to win the superbowl. This team has been pretty **** healthy until this year with 3 devastating injuries right up the middle of the defense.

I have been a fan since the mid 70's and I will never once give up hope on this team in a season until it is officially over. They drive me crazy at times but I will never be done. 

Now let's go kick some Steeler *** and get this shipped turned around

Falconsfan567 likes this