quick8

Windows!!

38 posts in this topic

Love this team and it’s not a choice!!  Been with them for 46 years!  Having said that, time has made me swallow many many hard pills this organization has created.  I was there in the 80’s with the 12-4 Leeman Bennett team that lost to the Cowboys, the loss to the Broncos in the SB, and I was there for the biggest choke in sports history 28-3 in Houston so having said that I’ll be a realist and say this current QB/Julio led teams window is closed.  Neither of these good guys will ever win the Lombardi.  Like it or don’t like it it’s just the cold hard truth.  Hopefully we draft well in the near future and some other batch of talent gets us all what we want before we take a dirt nap!  I hate to say it but it’s just not this QB or this #1 reciever that will do it.  The window for them was wide open in Houston up 28-3.  The organization did not seize the moment this the window slammed shut as it should have!!

23 minutes ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

I have Windows 10, the handicap version

Well ok then.  Have fun with all that I guess....

5 minutes ago, The O.D.B said:

I love windows because I can look out them and see all the people who aren't currently posting doom and gloom on our boards. I like those people...

Lol talk to me in 46 years kid.......

7 minutes ago, quick8 said:

Lol talk to me in 46 years kid.......

46 years, when I"m 92 my age will be representative of the fact that I don't believe in giving up and that when I give up, it's not early. Hold on to Hope, we ain't done yet. 

I find it so strange that the Falcons haven't had a record of 12-4 since 1980. Despite all the success we've had from the 1998 team to Arthur Blank being our owner and Matt Ryan being our franchise QB. We've been 10-6, 11-5, and 13-3 multiple times, but not 12-4. We also haven't hosted a wildcard playoff game since 1978 when we beat the Eagles, which was our last playoff win over a NFC East team. Every time we've won the division we've always had a 1st round bye which has benefited the Falcons multiple times. There's been seasons where the DAWGS and the FALCONS are good at the same time. The DAWGS going 12-0 in 1980 but the Falcons went 12-4 and was one & done in the divisional round to the Cowboys. However, what if there's a year where the DAWGS go 15-0 and win the national championship, but the Falcons go 12-4 and get a first round bye, then if the Falcons get to 15 wins and goes 15-4, that means the Falcons win the Super Bowl since their 3 more wins would be in the divisional round, NFC championship, and Super Bowl! 

12 minutes ago, Halcon-1 said:

OP, what was the point in creating this thread out of the blue like this? A five-day delayed reaction to the Cincy game?

Makes me think of those medical commercials when one of the symptoms is delayed backache. I'm always like WTF? You're sitting around the camp fire one night "My back doesn't hurt right now, I have delayed backache, it will hurt tomorrow."

4 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Makes me think of those medical commercials when one of the symptoms is delayed backache. I'm always like WTF? You're sitting around the camp fire one night "My back doesn't hurt right now, I have delayed backache, it will hurt tomorrow."

LOL!

Drew4719 and Falconsfan567 like this

Lol thing is y’all all know the OP is right, just can’t stand to admit it lollollol!  Watch time prove the OP right kids!!

2 hours ago, Halcon-1 said:

OP, what was the point in creating this thread out of the blue like this? A five-day delayed reaction to the Cincy game?

Nope not at all.  This is a post from watching this organization for 46 years!  You want flowers and bunny rabbit post from a realist that has been bit by this organizations floundering over and over?  Keep looking kid!  You ain’t gonna get that from me!

Edited by quick8
Halcon-1 likes this

43 minutes ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

Windows 7 was my favorite. Then I moved to 8 so i could upgrade to 10. I like them all. I remember using Windows 3.0 back in the early 1990s. It came on floppy disks

Windows ME was the worst of all!

51 minutes ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

LOL what exactly is "DELAYED back ache"? When your back aches - then it aches. Its not delayed. The ache happens NOW.

Next time a prescription drug ad comes on TV listen to the list of side of effects really closely. Most of them list delayed backache.

7 minutes ago, quick8 said:

Nope not at all.  This is a post from watching this organization for 46 years!  You want flowers and bunny rabbit post from a realist that has been bit by this organization flounder over and over?  Keep looking kid!  You ain’t gonna get that from me!

Hey just saying, don’t call me kid, because I’m sure I’m older than you sonny boy! 

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

Next time a prescription drug ad comes on TV listen to the list of side of effects really closely. Most of them list delayed backache.

Soon there will be one with “delayed denial” which all you kids have lollollol!  I’ll eat crow if time proves me wrong!  Got my fork, I’m waiting boyzzzz!!!

1 minute ago, roguebeaver said:

Hey just saying, don’t call me kid, because I’m sure I’m older than you sonny boy! 

Doubt it kid.  Even if you’re age older you ain’t falcon screwed older lol

1 minute ago, quick8 said:

Soon there will be one with “delayed denial” which all you kids have lollollol!  I’ll eat crow if time proves me wrong!  Got my fork, I’m waiting boyzzzz!!!

WTF are you talking about? I haven't said anything about your stupid OP. But carry on..