Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Falcon Jedi Knight

Who is going to cover Antonio Brown?

87 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Falcan Moore said:

At least we have corners that have a chance to be good. Our WRs are going to murder them.

When have our corners ever been good this year?

Alford is always good for 2 Pass Interference or Holding calls per game

Trufant doesnt seem to ever know where the guy he is assigned to is, and is always running 10+ yards to catch up to the ball and WR

Poole is a complete joke

I am a realist who has watched every Falcon game this season ... and our Secondary without Rico and Keanu really sucks back there. And I dont see how Antonio Brown doesnt score 2 TDs and gets 250+ yards receiving.

But there is always hope. Miracles do happen. Just not for this cursed team.

sdogg likes this

If the Steelers play us like they played Tampa.........our Injured list is likely going to have a few more names on it. 

I believe this will be an even more physical game than any we've played this season. We cannot let these guys get up on us by two scores or we are going to be in trouble. I'd say put them away early but, the Steelers don't tend to laydown like other teams. We need to put it on them early and keep the gas to the floor all the way back to ATL. 

He may not be the one that goes off, as Smith Schuster has been their best receiver statistically so far anyway. But I’d bet money they both get theirs as well as their TE McDonald. So to answer your question, nobody ain’t covering nobody, but that goes for both defenses. 

Our only chance is to just run the ball on 1st and 2nd down every possession. Run Freeman as much as possible until he leaves the game midway thru the 1st Quarter with a knee or concussion. Then run Coleman and Ito after that.

Keep the ball away from Big Ben as much as possible for as long as possible.

10 minutes ago, Falcan Moore said:

At least we have corners that have a chance to be good. Our WRs are going to murder them.

sadly both offenses will most likely have huge days, especially the wide receivers

PokerSteve likes this

4 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

He may not be the one that goes off, as Smith Schuster has been their best receiver statistically so far anyway. But I’d bet money they both get theirs as well as their TE McDonald. So to answer your question, nobody ain’t covering nobody, but that goes for both defenses. 

I can almost guarantee you Brown will eat

20 minutes ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

Our only chance is to just run the ball on 1st and 2nd down every possession. Run Freeman as much as possible until he leaves the game midway thru the 1st Quarter with a knee or concussion. Then run Coleman and Ito after that.

Keep the ball away from Big Ben as much as possible for as long as possible.

don't believe so. I think Pitt goes big trying to get pressure and shut down the run, same as they did with Fitz. I think we need some misdirection plays and then pop it over their heads. Need to keep the rush looking to slow them down. 

Am I the only one that sees a wide open James Conner in the flats or over the middle catching a pass with no one within 10 yards all day. Followed by the TE underneath wide open all day for 12 yards a pop. Then running free is JuJu Schuster catching everything uncontested, at anytime or anywhere. All while Trufant is tripping all over his own feet in utter confusion. Alford is tugging a fighting and then finds himself out of position. Then the LBs are pointing at each other like that's your man, no its my man awe heck its our man. 

I actually find this thread hilarious all our defense has to do this week is make a few more plays than it has the last couple of weeks and we'll win the game.

Stay a bit more disciplined when we play zone,sure up the tackling and hopefully the communication has improved to make the first mentioned more effective.

Our own fans are telling us what AB is going to do yet we got as good if not better in our guy and all our dunce fans can worry about is there guy lol this place has gone to ****e since the injuries have happend.

39 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I can almost guarantee you Brown will eat

Oh I'm sure of that too. If there's one game that has a chance to break 100 combined points, this might be it. I think the line is 56.5 or 58 right now. If I was a gambling man, I'd bet a ton of money on the over. 

ya_boi_j likes this

3 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Oh I'm sure of that too. If there's one game that has a chance to break 100 combined points, this might be it. I think the line is 56.5 or 58 right now. If I was a gambling man, I'd bet a ton of money on the over. 

Yes I've said that the last two weeks and the Falcons killed both of the overs.  I am surprised they don't have it over 60. 

26 minutes ago, Falcan Moore said:

He'll get his, and it'll probably be another shootout, but I actually feel like we match up well against the Steelers minus Bell. 

Probably be a shootout. it's gonna be like transformers, nothing but explosions until someone makes a mistake

Francis York Morgan and J-Nice like this